Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP2] My collection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chumpy's sorry for ask again but i dont know how my web page can conected to my mssqlserver and how i can put it online with a web name like cabalonline.com plz can you explain me or have a guide for it plzz

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is the very basics of hosting a website and there are hundreds of guide on the internet. Us writing more would just duplicate work.

The web page should have SQL connection details in the config.php and it uses that to connect to mssql.

The "cabalonline.com" bit is called a "domain name" which you have to buy from somewhere that hosts domain names and website (there are millions of hosters on the internet). If you want a free one you can use something like no-ip but the names aren't as good. Once you have a domain name you configure it (usually through the hoster's website) to point it to the IP address of your web server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about you use the ENGLISH guide that's already available, just like everyone else? 'Tard -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heys chumpy to create the account i need to use the VMWare thing??if so then how should i open the file??when i save the name is like 7z.001.what format is it?? ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did you even bother to look on Google? Obviously not... -.-

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heys chumpy to create the account i need to use the VMWare thing??if so then how should i open the file??when i save the name is like 7z.001.what format is it?? ^^

You need the vmware image to run the server, it's a virtual server.

All my files are compressed using 7-zip which you can get at .

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Theu are both the same, the dvd just has everything on one disk image. I would go for cd1 only and install the most minimal version possible as things like a desktop just take up ram the server could be using.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the tips and guide lines...one more thing to ask, can i play cabal offline in this setup and guidelines?, or there is another setup for offline settings?..if there is, can i request some data or setup settings...because i want to see where the game goes far..thank you...and more power to your development..

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no real difference between an offline and online server. The only difference is the ip address the server "listens" for players on. Cabal_config will explain which to use and if there is no internet connection it will even default to the right one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice... now i know..thank you very much..and thanks also to your nice video guide there...now im start to installing all programs..

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
?

Editing drops is very well documented. There are 2 guides in my sig and i have even provided example edited files so you can see what i changed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
chumpywumpy help yes.
as I installed the server on a centos vps without anything cabal?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

chumpywumpy help yes.
as I installed the server on a centos vps without anything cabal?
chumpywumpy ajuda sim.
como eu instalado server no centos em um vps sem ter nada de cabal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi chumpy's is me again plz i have a question, you know where i can buy the full server file ep3, if can can said me it i buy and when i have it i post it file in you forums plz answer me thx u

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi chumpy's is me again plz i have a question, you know where i can buy the full server file ep3, if can can said me it i buy and when i have it i post it file in you forums plz answer me thx u

If it were possible to get them i would have done so and posted them already. Nobody will share them, even for money, when they know they will end up getting posted.

Back