• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[EP2] My collection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hola chumpy's quiciera preguntar algo, los tipos de canales como haloween y fin de ano no son como siempre, son mas estranos no salen los bosses de esos typos de chanels donde ban, ocea el de fin ano sale solamente en bloody ice y deverya salir en todos los mundos y en dos partes, y el de halloween sale unas pequenas calabazas y deverian salir unas grandes del tamano de los malos bad santa del fin de ano, por favor me podrias esplicar mas acerca de eso, como ago para que salgan como deve salir por favor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Read the forum rules...

hola chumpy's quiciera preguntar algo, los tipos de canales como haloween y fin de ano no son como siempre, son mas estranos no salen los bosses de esos typos de chanels donde ban, ocea el de fin ano sale solamente en bloody ice y deverya salir en todos los mundos y en dos partes, y el de halloween sale unas pequenas calabazas y deverian salir unas grandes del tamano de los malos bad santa del fin de ano, por favor me podrias esplicar mas acerca de eso, como ago para que salgan como deve salir por favor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello chumpy's I would love for any questions, the types of channels such as Halloween and New Year are as always, are more strange not leave the bosses of these typos of chanels where ban, ocea the end year out only in bloody ice and Devery exit all worlds and two parties, and Halloween pumpkins and leaves a small deveria out a large size of the bad bad santa the end of the year, please could you explain me more about that, as September to go as deve Please leave

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If anyone has the time to point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated....I have successfully installed Chumpys' 2.8.1 on vmware..installed the recommended US client for the release. (It is a new installation of the server+server files not an upgrade...) copied the client files to the client...changed the IPs in internal.txt...and the client completely refused to start..immediately gave error msg and shutdown. (Others had/have the same error I noticed in the forums)..
Okay...so I overcame that by copying all data from Lost-Spirits patch into the client and the US client starts and is able to login. However...
the encs are all screwed up...monsters ignore the chars unless you attack first (even the much higher lvl monsters ignore the char)...also.. ..the chars normal attack always misses after the first hit...shops dc the char when buying stack 7 pots...recall stones..ugh. I know that the encs have to match in both client and server...but I havent the knowledge to do it.
Does anyone have matching patches (Non-modded) for the US client and 2.8.1 serverfiles? Or if not....anyone have the time to go over properly patching the client + server (I mean...step-by-step...only the basic files needed to sync the two)
I know that the patch_tool in the server can make new patches...but there is a step about telling it to NOT add certain encs that break ...but not sure the steps necessary for that.. So, if anyone could take the time...to offer some help with properly syncing (maybe even in msg?) it really would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and patience.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
changed the IPs in internal.txt...and the client completely refused to start..immediately gave error msg and shutdown.
This is the bug mentioned about the patch tool, it seems to affect some and not others. Yamachi's COZip and the packer that comes with balq's player skill management tool both give better results when packing for some strange reason i have yet to find.

Lost-Spirit's patch updated with caz.enc and caz_msg.enc from my patch should work perfectly if used with the 2008 OG planet client, i use the same patch myself.

However...
the encs are all screwed up...monsters ignore the chars unless you attack first (even the much higher lvl monsters ignore the char)...also.. ..the chars normal attack always misses after the first hit...shops dc the char when buying stack 7 pots...recall stones..ugh.

I don't have these issues, in fact the pots ug is one of the very oldest and has been fixed longer than i can remember.

Mob aggro is another one that i would be hearing mass complaints about if it affected everybody. The same with the normal attack (though who even uses normal attack :p).

Have you added anything server-side as this sounds very much like you have. I know adding the ep3 hybrid server files in will cause problems for the pots but i have not even heard ogf the other two problems. The nest i can think of is where your attack rate becomes one if you push your stats too high which makes it almost impossibel to hit anything.

Synching the server and client files is a very long job and requires extremely good knowledge of both server and client data. Previously all we could do is find the closes matching files and then synch as bugs were reported but now we can actually edit the files we have started on improving both the dialog text and synching. It is a HUGE amount of work but the end result will be well worth it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I stayed up all night..and with some help..have addressed the buying of items dc-ing...Im no longer dc-ing when buying pots or (as yet any other item).....but the missing of the chars Normal attacks still persists. I am using your new 2.8.1 x-mas release chumpy. I have not added any self-modded adds at all. Nor any mods at all ...only the patches the guide called for. The patch from /etc.../clientdata.....and Lost Spirits. (Lost Spirits added as the client just crashed without it.) But...items have thus far been ok to buy. Is there a specific enc that controls hit or miss ratios of the chars attack? (Im hoping to fix the miss miss miss miss of normal attacks.) Thank you for replying, and for your dedication to the game and to the people that look up to you. Much respect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi is me again im working with a team and i have information abaout of persons on this forums what have the Files of ep3 of Cabal. chumpys, Cypher and Lost i know Elite Cabal, Unlimited Cabal and GamesPirates Cabal guys really look you on we potition dont easy love have a server ep3 and yours what can ave it dont wanna gift or get, plz gift the file or sell much ppl need it and cant have

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if you have any files, will the person release or not.
if I'd only, you never will have.

use your (team) to achieve such files out of rageonze.

Now do yourself a favor, stop asking about or requesting ep3!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi is me again im working with a team and i have information abaout of persons on this forums what have the Files of ep3 of Cabal. chumpys, Cypher and Lost i know Elite Cabal, Unlimited Cabal and GamesPirates Cabal guys really look you on we potition dont easy love have a server ep3 and yours what can ave it dont wanna gift or get, plz gift the file or sell much ppl need it and cant have

Oh look, another idiot that believes everything he's told... Even if they did have those files, what do you think you'll achieve by posting this crap here? You people need to lay off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh look, another idiot that believes everything he's told... Even if they did have those files, what do you think you'll achieve by posting this crap here? You people need to lay off.

the only idiot here is you because you know well that the only ones who have the complete files of you are and the only reason for not publishing what is competitive so stop calling me stupid because we tell the truth in your face without knowing that are you idiots buuuuuu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the only idiot here is you because you know well that the only ones who have the complete files of you are and the only reason for not publishing what is competitive so stop calling me stupid because we tell the truth in your face without knowing that are you idiots buuuuuu

LOL! You don't know what the truth is XD You're believing some shenanigans lie that another idiot has told you, and you simply REFUSE to listen to us. We have all said, time and time and time again, that we DO NOT have EP3 files. Stupid 'tards like you keep posting this crap on these forums because you're so goddamn gullible. Believe what you want to believe, but don't come on these forums thinking you can get/say what you want.

Now, think about this: If myself, Chumpy, Cypher or LostSpirit had EP3 files, do you think any of us would still be working with the EP2 files? No, ofc we bloody wouldn't... So why are you still working with the EP2 files? You figure it out, genius.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL! You don't know what the truth is XD You're believing some shenanigans lie that another idiot has told you, and you simply REFUSE to listen to us. We have all said, time and time and time again, that we DO NOT have EP3 files. Stupid 'tards like you keep posting this crap on these forums because you're so goddamn gullible. Believe what you want to believe, but don't come on these forums thinking you can get/say what you want.

Now, think about this: If myself, Chumpy, Cypher or LostSpirit had EP3 files, do you think any of us would still be working with the EP2 files? No, ofc we bloody wouldn't... So why are you still working with the EP2 files? You figure it out, genius.

I do not see much on the subject, one of my friends confirmed it was you the only ones who had the files of the EP3 de Cabal, and according to him, yourself l was told that, sorry if I caused problems eh, I'm already resigned to seek the EP3 k so if you do not mind I could explain how to assemble the full server on a pc with Centos, Note: this pc the only system that is operational is Centos does not have another one, is more of a Server with Centos installed specifically for Cabal, I could help if they know how to install the server in general in the server with Centos? ie MSQL Server, Cabal Server Files, ie all the guide but in Centos only, without windows please help if believe it is possible and if they deserve to me. THANK YOU!

PLEASE!!! Meet more moderators WHO, CHUMPY'S, CYPHER, LOST AND YAMACHI, I'M CREATING A SERVER WITH A GREAT TEAM AND LARGE MEDIA, just ask AID TO THE LISTED BEFORE Regarding WHAT TO INSTALL A WHOLE ONLY SERVER CENTOS, WITHOUT WINDOWS I hope to They help me and if do I promise That You will Receive a lot of What we win, I Give you my word, and If They CAN NOT be Grateful for all Therefore ALSO CHECK OUT THIS IS MY MSN: PLEASE hope cubanacan1danny@hotmail.com ADD ME AND TELL ME WHO ARE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Back