Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EpicShop - AJAX based web catalogue and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice coding, clean smooth thats what im talking about!ill attempt to set it up on meh hotel later =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navigation says

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 400

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ijames make full release ?
Shop does not work and how am i going to add badges to badge shop
and the auction thingy ...

Alot of stuff is missing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IJames, for exchange,
what do you do?
Create an account and?
Blahh :p

Reaction score
I swear i said there was no support with this release. The code is only compatible with Maarten's leaked server(which tbh, your all cunts to be using(I worked with him and his a great coder and a all round great guy))

The code is there and it is not easily set up if you dont know what you doing. Call it as a base if you wish. Build apon it. Fix it(even tho it's not broken)

This will be my last post in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I swear i said there was no support with this release. The code is only compatible with Maarten's leaked server(which tbh, your all cunts to be using(I worked with him and his a great coder and a all round great guy))

The code is there and it is not easily set up if you dont know what you doing. Call it as a base if you wish. Build apon it. Fix it(even tho it's not broken)

This will be my last post in this thread.

James said you have to figure this out on your own. So, use your brains and figure it out, then share it with others, so they can be on the same page.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha. I like this. I might try it out

Reaction score
I'm currently 20% done of the hole thing. I'll PUT the Demo link here when i'm Finished ;))) Happy Playing Players.

This is for HOLOCMS

~GiggitY GigGitY

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LETS GET DEVELOPERS AND START CODING THIS FOR HOLOCMS AND PHPRETRO FOR 'R.26'

I'M CURRENTLY 20% OF the hole thing done. I'm also never going to relase I'll PUT the Demo link here when i'm Finished ;))) Happy Playing Players.

~GiggitY GigGitY
You are:
* sad
* pitiful
* scandless
why would you post about your development, but not release it??

Reaction score
Because why DO all the WORK and relase it for Nothing. Most of The Kids theses days Want Everything and anything they can get there hands on Because they Lazy!. i'm Not going to release my Version. But if You's are able to get a Developlment together Maybe they can make it Public and help people out.

Last edited:
Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
0mg!!!
frking nice man,

Grr..
Arnii

Reaction score
Because why DO all the WORK and relase it for Nothing. Most of The Kids theses days Want Everything and anything they can get there hands on Because they Lazy!.
Firstly, Your typing is Ducking me off. Stop TALKING Like a Faggot.

Hmm, Have a read? You do ALL the work just to change a couple of querys? (TBH) the only thing you need to change is the varibles at the top, and the querys from OOP and non OOP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need it for v26 please ! can anyone fix it for v26 pleaseeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back