Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EpicShop - AJAX based web catalogue and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can you give the exchange ajax file as its missing please

Also, Is there any housekeeping stuff to add?
Like for the badge shop and the auction?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm a problem with the Pixels in badge shop.

The pixels don't show, table missing? or problem with badge.php coding?

Anyone have a fix ? please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this error when I go onto any of the pages:
Code:
[B]Parse error[/B]: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in  [B]/home/admin/public_html/shop.php[/B] on line [B]1[/B]
Of course with shop replaced with the other pages. Help please?

Reaction score
I'm a problem with the Pixels in badge shop.

The pixels don't show, table missing? or problem with badge.php coding?

Anyone have a fix ? please
Oh yeh, basicly you need to have the cost row as

500;500

that would be 500 credits and 500 pixels :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey iJames i was converting your r36 php coding to r26 and i have finished all except shop cause when it displays the page names in the navigator i click one but it doesnt display in the bigger box. I know why but i will need to make some more .htaccess url rewrites but i cbf to. SO can you please help.

Thanks
321olos

Reaction score
Hey iJames i was converting your r36 php coding to r26 and i have finished all except shop cause when it displays the page names in the navigator i click one but it doesnt display in the bigger box. I know why but i will need to make some more .htaccess url rewrites but i cbf to. SO can you please help.

Thanks
321olos
You'll need to change the navigation and also most of the main part of it. To fit into your database, Have a look into mysql query's and database structures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll need to change the navigation and also most of the main part of it. To fit into your database, Have a look into mysql query's and database structures.

Ok all I needed was to change the link and it loads now BUT it shows lots of errors. Il post a pic tonight.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Same here. Instead of saying you're developing PHPRetro. Just release edits. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exchange/select/furni is what the url is looking for :S

also for those who are having exchange probs just make an account called Exchange and it works fine :D

still got errors with shop.php though :l
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/habbotsc/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 400 on the navigator

Last edited:
Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!
by you i can continue my badge shop,
without you it wouldn't work
thanks ;)

Grr..
Arnii

Reaction score
I get this error please help me with fix it!:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/habbotsc/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 400 .
And can someone give me a V26 web catalogue? Because the one in hotel is slow and i want it on the cms (or is there a way to make it in hotel faster?)

Reaction score
I get this error please help me with fix it!:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/habbotsc/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 400 .
And can someone give me a V26 web catalogue? Because the one in hotel is slow and i want it on the cms (or is there a way to make it in hotel faster?)

Thats because of a mySQL error, and this doesn't work for uberCMS, or HoloCMS.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Furni shop doesn't work on phpretro, badge shop does so far i have seen, Auction isn't 100% doesn't send you the furni if your the highest bidder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back