• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EvilGamers Gunz Old songs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the title says it , before Evilgunz C9 I think there was something like a song on the character select that was kinda sad and cool at the same time and i been trying to find it for some times but haven't found it anywhere like it was deleted from the Youtube itself, I never new the true name of the song so if anyone know the name or have the songs of Evilgunz please share with me cause i miss it and i wanted to hear it again. . .

i always loved Evilgunz from the moment it was released and still want to see more of it
and hope that one day i will have a moment to see it with a comeback ^.^

have a good day everyone and remember to smile =)

dupetion - EvilGamers Gunz Old songs - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you meant to try using the search button of the forum then you should try it yourself before posting i tried using and only found my thread no matter witch way i searched for it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that's not really the songs that i been looking for cause maybe i"m searching for even older then c9 but thank you a lot for the efford and thanks cause this is great as well

probably it was C8 :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG I freaking found the music from the login character select i have no idea from what version but maybe Joe can light us up , anyway here is the link if anyone needs the music :p or just want to cry from happiness for good old times <3

Upvote 0
Back