Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EvilGamers Gunz Old songs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the title says it , before Evilgunz C9 I think there was something like a song on the character select that was kinda sad and cool at the same time and i been trying to find it for some times but haven't found it anywhere like it was deleted from the Youtube itself, I never new the true name of the song so if anyone know the name or have the songs of Evilgunz please share with me cause i miss it and i wanted to hear it again. . .

i always loved Evilgunz from the moment it was released and still want to see more of it
and hope that one day i will have a moment to see it with a comeback ^.^

have a good day everyone and remember to smile =)

dupetion - EvilGamers Gunz Old songs - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you meant to try using the search button of the forum then you should try it yourself before posting i tried using and only found my thread no matter witch way i searched for it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this would help bro

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that's not really the songs that i been looking for cause maybe i"m searching for even older then c9 but thank you a lot for the efford and thanks cause this is great as well

probably it was C8 :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EvilGunz Will Return Back here is the c12 video :

its back already xd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG I freaking found the music from the login character select i have no idea from what version but maybe Joe can light us up , anyway here is the link if anyone needs the music :p or just want to cry from happiness for good old times <3

Upvote 0
Back