Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Explosive Blow effect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, someone can tell me the .gtx name of the explosive blow effect ?
Cant find it and i wanna change color to bloddy red ;p

Reaction score
Lol mate im new and i maybe seem a litle stupid but i did everything like u said, and for me there is a green light in the effect. Check my files if u want and tell me whats wrong.. cant find whats wrong...

Blutschwur - Explosive Blow effect - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by Blutschwur Blutschwur - Explosive Blow effect - RaGEZONE Forums
Lol why it works for u ? xDD the steam is a little too black but u dont have any green/yellow light, great

on wich effect u used this fadecolor stats ? or can u just send ur choigun.dat ?
thx for all ur help man :)

(Well i ment on wich effect in BanGoRi16, there are like 3 times 132, then 397 and so on.. u changed it on every effect or just one ? I did on every and still got my green light x.x)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well wont work for me, still habe a green light in the background ... could it be cause i use old engine ? I rly dont understand whats wrong but nvm i tried my best ^^

Upvote 0
Back