Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyFF Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'd say no, because you haven't contributed much to the section and your attitude makes me doubt you'll be far away from the current residing staff...

Good luck anyway.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd say no, because you haven't contributed much to the section and your attitude makes me doubt you'll be far away from the current residing staff...

Good luck anyway.

Most of my contribution to the section lies within help threads and reports.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of things are considered contributing, even activity is a sort of contribution.

Improved might not have many releases, I haven't checked. But he have his words, and his talent and hes a professional flyff developer. His posts are in the help threads, where he help others and guide them to fix their problems. That is the main point of being an moderator, that you help other and give them guidance. Not just that you release stuff. Hes well worth this position, and RageZone should be happy to have him.

You say attitude, I say lol. How is Improved's attitude not good enough to qualify him as an moderator. Hes doing his best to help, and hes a helpful man. And how the heck are you allowed to judge? I haven't seen you much in the FlyFF section at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back