• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Freelance] Custom CMS', Templates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You might want to post this in the "help" section or the "tut" section like 'ihatehaxor' did for his Hex editing service

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Recruitment, Advertisement.
@Sounds
Plus i think if you post in the development section, develop?

I would be developing Websites for people, would I not?

Yeah forgot. Also how do you expect people to hire you if you provide no examples of your work?

Check the Resume, I posted it for a reason... there's 2 live websites there, and I am making a web portfolio which should be up hopefully soon.

You might want to post this in the "help" section or the "tut" section like 'ihatehaxor' did for his Hex editing service

I'll message a Moderator to see if I posted this in the correct section or not...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not trying to flame or anything but the both live website u made are ugly. Anyways goodluck

Well it is your opinion and I'm not going to talk poop to you because you don't like what I made. Many people may like it (I know quite a lot) and many people might not (like you). It really is up to user preference, MapleBliss was created as my idea in design, the director one was his preference.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wrong section? if there is a section for this =x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, that site you made for MapleBliss is pretty beast. GJ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like your work, may not be the best one I've seen, but it's really nice. Seems like I'm not the only one with the job thing, good luck man, I hope the best for you onto this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, that site you made for MapleBliss is pretty beast. GJ.

I like your work, may not be the best one I've seen, but it's really nice. Seems like I'm not the only one with the job thing, good luck man, I hope the best for you onto this.

Thanks you two. I have my first client already, however I haven't been able to get to him due to my college issue today. He is simply asking for a Cype Design... but its cool, I'll do it regardless haha.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea this looks like something that should go into the team recruitment section. Not much in the way of development going on here. I can't move it there due to me not having powers there, but i'll let you transfer it there then close this thread.

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recommend buying from this dude, he's nice to his customers and he's cheap :thumbup1:

@Off-topic:
Get on MSN, regarding the Eclipse website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend buying from this dude, he's nice to his customers and he's cheap :thumbup1:

@Off-topic:
Get on MSN, regarding the Eclipse website.

I'm actually 90ish% done at the moment. But it will be up and running by today. That's no question asked. Sorry about any delay, I've just taken college into top priority.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need extra money for college? Um.. ok..

Yes... anyways:

First actual client: TimeStory/TimeMS:

At first the owner was okay. She was very nice and all. But I guess her impatience led her to be very ugh. I don't want to be mean at all... Anyways she payed, did everything even though it was a pain in the butt getting Alertpay to accept me and such. I guess I have a new payment method now... Anyways...

After this I must say...

I DO NOT... I REPEAT... I DO NOT HANDLE YOUR SERVERS SOURCES. I do not want too, I expect you to have an sql table and everything ready for me to set up a website for you. I do not want to do your source... Its a waste of time for me and I barely get payed enough. Find another developer for that. Anyways, I can't believe I accepted to do that, now I have to go back to fix some silly little error before I get even more pissed...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow Cris great job your doing there good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back