• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Freestyle Gunz Source 2014 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download:

all download links hosted by me.
enjoy.

credits me for posting (people were selling it) + Secrets of the past + Linear88 + leechers

To everyone who bought this chargeback and go spend the money at fgunz lol

p.s was curious how they did their infected mode i would recommend skipping using this due to using more code then far necessary its not clean at all

the guy who bought / was selling this to people for 400+$ but yeah its not worth 25$ so here it is for free and no i did not buy this i got given it.
also i cannot verify the safety of the code within this source as i scanned through about 300 lines then closed notepad++, Gunz is boring

Last edited:
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hell no read my thread, their will be no support given i havent attepted to compile or ever will, I already deleted this trash, but it wont take longer then 1 - 2 mins to fix it up lol, im bored of everything but rival i dont have the time to waste anymore

Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMsAali - Freestyle Gunz Source 2014 December - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It has error big if we open it then we see only Gunz project what about other 9 projects.?

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This happens when you got fagget ex devs, isn't it mike(1mik1 not ur rival buddy)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as its a rip of my source i have the right to release this as it contains alot of my work. i hope you dont just rip this and use it to learn not that theirs much to learn from this at all

Download:

all download links hosted by me.
enjoy.

credits me + leechers

p.s was curious how they did their infected mode just checked its trash its got soo many memory leaks,
they need to learn how to declare a list outside of a void like rofl its not even cleared after its used how many lists do they need, i use 1 map and thats it for my infected mode lololol dont use this please even pls can programme better then this

the guy who bought / was selling this to people for 400+$ but yeah its not worth 25$ so here it is for free and no i did not buy this i got given it.
also i cannot verify the safety of the code within this source as i scanned through about 300 lines then closed notepad++, Gunz is boring

If I was a Gunz server owner, I would rather have memory leaks than the exploits I found that work only on your source thanks to your "Specialized in coding, 3DM, Network & Security"

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you make it sound like i tried hard bless, ive told you many times before i was paid to work, and back when i started the source their was atleast 30 odd exploits so yeah w.e say what you must but everyone is using my work no dout about that and once i found out about it i instantly patched it you try solo programme for a server with 1000 people trying to hack i dont think you quite understand 1 v 1000 is not a fair fight. and also there is a thing called life instead of just sitting your arse at a pc everyday and their was nothing that was very exploitable big woop i can hack on any gunz out their who cares mate its not hard.

anyway kid its time to grow up gunz is dead stop the ego whats the point lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't touch Gunz anymore, just thought I might aswell give you a taste of your own medicine.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but you dint do anything lol, you never hurt me you got me paid more money thank you bro

bed time for me catch you later bro (11:16 am lol)

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i liked his posts to annoy him lol, if you can understand English (which you clearly can not) at what point am i agreeing ?, im just liking his poop to show him i dont give a duck.

grow up lib (your stuff is getting released now... mike dint like your comment gg)

whos next?? i have more sources plenty more it will teach people using a source leaked by jacob that was obviously back doored because who would trust jacob (my current released UGG source is not backdoored but has a few antileech's)

Last edited:

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i liked his posts to annoy him lol, if you can understand English (which you clearly can not) at what point am i agreeing ?, im just liking his poop to show him i dont give a duck.

grow up lib (your stuff is getting released now... mike dint like your comment gg)

whos next?? i have more sources plenty more it will teach people using a source leaked by jacob that was obviously back doored because who would trust jacob (my current released UGG source is not backdoored but has a few antileech's)
It is time to release my poop, who the hell care it is gunz...

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont have it thats down to mike if he releases it or not i never wanted it was bad. and i still dont, same with fg source i can poop better

and clearly you care cause your begging mike not to release your crap lol

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont have it thats down to mike if he releases it or not i never wanted it was bad. and i still dont, same with fg source i can poop better

and clearly you care cause your begging mike not to release your crap lol

Oops, i was talking about another mike, the one that did work with fgunz....

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds like fg was dumb enough to allow a unknown person to have access to the source (very wise) any true developer would not need fg source lol to make content for fg (surely you would of worked this out)

Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
selling Ducking source? why? you have enough players to collect money.. why sell it? that's the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back