Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Hunting Spirit" is a large-scale 3D online magic game developed by famous domestic development and operation company. The development team of "Hunting Spirit" has overcome many bottlenecks and become the pioneer of "total freedom and unlimited PC", allowing players to give up meaningless waiting, fight freely without any restrictions, and truly realize that you can fight if you want. The game "The Magic World of the Six Realms of Gods and Demons Battle" has been created, allowing players to experience the luxury of scenes in a fantasy world.

144602vb4aym3wcgheyh99 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

144602rnb859jkb57fb5sz - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

144602xyvnwn9iv9ycxnox - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

144602enxcmzgzyh6n4zmy - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

Link 1 (FULL) Download address:
Extraction code: 9l5f

Link 2 Download address:
Extraction code: 7up5

Link Google Drive

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is original source , u need to remove trash in source and fix memory leak and more , i had upgraded this source long time ago
MrFillin - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first pan baidu link has an encrypted rar. They sell the password for 10$, after you get the archive.
I understand you, now I’ll upload the archive without a password to Google Drive

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gen:Variant.Fugrafa.85479 virus
There two applications from the GMtools folder show as a virus, but are not one, the first is a utility for creating accounts, and the second is setup VNetC applications

In short, two files that the antivirus shows as a virus are located in the GMtools folder
If you're afraid, just don't unzip it and that's it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone reposted the first Link 1 (FULL) to google drive yet? I'm trying to find a way to download from Baidu, but the old way doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone reposted the first Link 1 (FULL) to google drive yet? I'm trying to find a way to download from Baidu, but the old way doesn't work
I have this archive, I downloaded it from baidu for almost a week, but it has a password, there is a site where you can buy a password for it, but I have no way to pay for it

Here is the site where you can purchase a password:
If you can purchase it, I can upload the archive to Google Drive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear users of the RaGEZONE site, maybe someone has newer files of this game or a link to a newer version, I would be very grateful for any information

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this game is dead many years ago, all the leaked code are real and no need to pay for anyone.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is visual studio 2015 or ?
I think if you want to upgrade old VS to newer version. Just upgrade to 2013 or 2015.
Because the most standard C++11 is from VS 2013 version.
So if you update the project from 2005 to a newer version. I recommend using one of two versions: 2013 or 2015. If you can update to 2015, it will not be difficult to update to 2022.

The difficulty is that old C++ compilers like VC++ 2005 will have bugs when updated to new VC, and programming standards will change in newer versions. If it runs well in the old version. It is not necessary to update.

Back