Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this game where it is still being updated
This is not an advertisement

Reaction score
I found this game where it is still being updated
This is not an advertisement
This is `official` russian server
Quotes due to my personal doubt that they still posses a proper operational license. Client they use now was compiled ~ 10 years ago.
Also I think that new version of original code will be never released due to simple fact that company which initially developed loong, sm (this game) and multiple others finished development of this engine and switched to more modern game engines

What about code in general, it could be updated to recent versions of visual studio, but in practice it will lead to some perfomance issues which should be fixed before it can be used.

VS2005 AND VS2008 , NO VS2015
You can use literally ANY version of visual studio, just don`t forget to use daffodil.

1710601030163 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone want to return to PC games? Perhaps this is a game worth investing in long-term development. I'm really frustrated with the current mobile game market, it's starting to become saturated, just like webgames in the 2010s. :GenshinKek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the source code from Git, does anyone have the EN or RU game client? The Google Drive link doesn't work anymore, can't download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client server => , pwrar:clientBS ,open READ and read

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone been able to run them - clean up memory leaks or compile them ? I can't even find VS 2005 or 2008 on the internet. And the ready server won't run because of memory leaks.
I was able to compile and play. But as it turns out, this is not the biggest problem. You still have to fix bugs with memory leaks, fix many things that don't work in the game (quests, glory, faith). If you want to dig into the code, below are links to everything you need to compile. (y)

For successful compilation, you need (SDK 6.0A, SDK Feb 2007, OpenSSL, OpenSSL-0.9.8r/out32dll)
SDKs that are needed for building -

After connecting all SDKs try to compile the project using the Rebuild button.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 iso -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You still have to fix bugs with memory leaks,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said earlier, it is available on github, enjoy:

Are there any fixes in your files ?

You still have to fix bugs with memory leaks,
You're right, but I downloaded another source code that already has the fixes:
1. Removed the bomb from the source code
2. Added gold and pink stars (300% and 450%)
3. Increased forging level to level 30.

I'll be able to upload them to GoogleDrive a little later. If anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any fixes in your files ?

You're right, but I downloaded another source code that already has the fixes:
1. Removed the bomb from the source code
2. Added gold and pink stars (300% and 450%)
3. Increased forging level to level 30.

I'll be able to upload them to GoogleDrive a little later. If anyone is interested.
oh,,,,very good,,,thanks man,,,i wait for you reupload.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have successfully built the client for this game.
The source code in the 2d77 folder is actually a library that the 2d77 website (a Chinese source code selling website) previously collected the necessary libraries in that folder, and our task when building is to need Include the library paths and necessary headers when building the project.

I can get into the game, but I don't know if it has any other bugs or not, because I haven't been able to translate the game and play it enough to find the bugs. This game seems to be in the same family as the game 9Dragons.

But I don't understand why the built exe file is nearly 2MB larger than the original exe file? LOL :GenshinKek:

1713178248806 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

1713178329117 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

1713178466544 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

1713178538497 - Full source code for the game Spirit Hunter Online or Blood and Soul (source code + client + server + documentation + tools) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I go to the server, through the game client from BS.ru v1.5.6.3. But, there is a big difference in the files:
In the server part there are no spirits (my opinion they are not needed, the old version of the game is much better), but because of this there is a conflict.
In the game does not work "Faith" (does not fill the scale when giving quests or killing certain montrov)
Does not work the main quest to get divine skills (After applying the skill, the quest does not count, most likely a minor bug in the code)
And there are many such bugs) The most disgusting thing is that a lot of people at one time fixed it all and started selling files. Although the fixes there are not top class)
To prmieru in the quest for holiness (lua file) just need in a certain place, change from 100 to 10 - done, the quest is fixed :poop:

Я успешно создал клиент для этой игры.
Исходный код в папке 2d77 на самом деле является библиотекой, которую веб-сайт 2d77 (китайский веб-сайт по продаже исходного кода) ранее собрал необходимые библиотеки в этой папке, и наша задача при сборке состоит в том, чтобы включить пути к библиотеке и необходимые заголовки при сборке проект.

Я могу зайти в игру, но не знаю, есть ли в ней еще какие-то ошибки или нет, так как мне не удалось перевести игру и поиграть в нее достаточно, чтобы найти ошибки. Похоже, эта игра принадлежит к тому же семейству, что и игра 9Dragons.

Но я не понимаю, почему встроенный exe-файл почти на 2 МБ больше исходного exe-файла? РЖУ НЕ МОГУ:ГеншинКек:

View attachment 259670

View attachment 259672
View attachment 259673
View attachment 259674
You just need to compare the source code that I've thrown down with the source code that was here and I think we'll see the difference. I think the Chinese files are better, but if there are a lot of bugs fixed and it's a newer version, that would be great. Translate the game client is not a big deal)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I go to the server, through the game client from BS.ru v1.5.6.3. But, there is a big difference in the files:
In the server part there are no spirits (my opinion they are not needed, the old version of the game is much better), but because of this there is a conflict.
In the game does not work "Faith" (does not fill the scale when giving quests or killing certain montrov)
Does not work the main quest to get divine skills (After applying the skill, the quest does not count, most likely a minor bug in the code)
And there are many such bugs) The most disgusting thing is that a lot of people at one time fixed it all and started selling files. Although the fixes there are not top class)
To prmieru in the quest for holiness (lua file) just need in a certain place, change from 100 to 10 - done, the quest is fixed :poop:

You just need to compare the source code that I've thrown down with the source code that was here and I think we'll see the difference. I think the Chinese files are better, but if there are a lot of bugs fixed and it's a newer version, that would be great. Translate the game client is not a big deal)
Yes, I am also using the source code of the 2d77 website I downloaded before. I did not use the github link above. But they seem to be the same thing.

It seems to work, and maybe the bug is in the scripts in the game. Actually, this is my first time encountering this game, so I don't know what its problem really is. If it's a script, it might take a ton of time to fix, especially since it's easier to fix this if you translate the game first. But if it's an error caused by the game's source code, then it's a different matter. In my opinion, this game is worth investing effort in and we will have one for ourselves.

The game's tools are mostly available, including tools like Cpack2009, for editing and translation support. Worth investing the time. Game clients of this type are relatively rare at the present time. I see there are almost no client games left with the same gameplay as 2015 or earlier. There are only games like this left. :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek:

Update:

- Quest system look like okay, I'm doing quest at level 14 now :GenshinKek:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I am also using the source code of the 2d77 website I downloaded before. I did not use the github link above. But they seem to be the same thing.

It seems to work, and maybe the bug is in the scripts in the game. Actually, this is my first time encountering this game, so I don't know what its problem really is. If it's a script, it might take a ton of time to fix, especially since it's easier to fix this if you translate the game first. But if it's an error caused by the game's source code, then it's a different matter. In my opinion, this game is worth investing effort in and we will have one for ourselves.

The game's tools are mostly available, including tools like Cpack2009, for editing and translation support. Worth investing the time. Game clients of this type are relatively rare at the present time. I see there are almost no client games left with the same gameplay as 2015 or earlier. There are only games like this left. :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek: :GenshinKek:

Update:

- Quest system look like okay, I'm doing quest at level 14 now :GenshinKek:
The main quests for the divine skill start at level 20. If you have everything with them will be in order, can you share the server_data folder? I will see the difference in my files above.

Back