Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason, the address 192.168.0.103 reminds me of a local network address, and not the NAT address of a virtual machine running a Genshin server. Or have you raised a bridge connection?

command [root@localhost~]# op gip
what does it show you

And of course you need to fill in your UID from the game in config.json

I have so
"UID": "100000002",
!9 digits!

(You reported above.
原因:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10.0.0.29:20011)
What is this address 10.0.0.29:20011?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does it show you

(You reported above.
原因:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10.0.0.29:20011)

Gm-tool returned the address 10.0.0.29:20011 to you with an error in the log
But in config.json your server address is 192.168.0.103
Where is the truth?)

Sorry, if you can't write more than two lines in your answer, I won't be able to help you.
Nobody knows where to look when you answer so little

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
what does it show you

(You reported above.

Sorry, if you can't write more than two lines in your answer, I won't be able to help you.
Nobody knows where to look when you answer so little
lets try a bit more clearly,

1st . i have 2 routers , the one is gateway 10.0.0.x so 10.0.0.29 is from the first router attempt
using that router the game working fine with op start, however using the op start_gm
when you try to load the game there is a black background with yellow cicrle running then after 1 - 2 mintue
timeout try login again ?

2nd time this time using the second router with the gateway of 192.168.0.x
the game not starting using any of op ("start , start_gm, start_all") there is still the
black background with yellow cicrle running then after 1 - 2 mintue
timeout try login again ? for both the gm tool not working its complain about muipserver not running , but in the virtual machine its clearly running

hope you now understand .
Screenshot 2024-03-02 232221 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2024-03-02 232002 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2024-03-02 232058 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lets try a bit more clearly,

1st . i have 2 routers , the one is gateway 10.0.0.x so 10.0.0.29 is from the first router attempt
using that router the game working fine with op start, however using the op start_gm
when you try to load the game there is a black background with yellow cicrle running then after 1 - 2 mintue
timeout try login again ?

2nd time this time using the second router with the gateway of 192.168.0.x
the game not starting using any of op ("start , start_gm, start_all") there is still the
black background with yellow cicrle running then after 1 - 2 mintue
timeout try login again ? for both the gm tool not working its complain about muipserver not running , but in the virtual machine its clearly running

hope you now understand .
View attachment 257389
View attachment 257388

View attachment 257387
Did you remember to reconfigure the IP address in mhypbase.ini when you try?:
“For the second time this time I’m using a second router with a gateway of 192.168.0.x.”

I followed your path. Instead of NAT, I raised a bridge. Applied #op gip . My VM also received the address 192.168.0.103
After editing the GM-tools config and mhypbase.ini I launched start_gm and GM-tool. I waited 15 minutes for the game server to load, launched the game and got a successful login and good GM performance.

Attachments

Last edited:
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Did you remember to reconfigure the IP address in mhypbase.ini when you try?:
“For the second time this time I’m using a second router with a gateway of 192.168.0.x.”

I followed your path. Instead of NAT, I raised a bridge. My VM also received the address 192.168.0.103
After editing the GM-tools config and mhypbase.ini I launched start_gm and GM-tool. I waited 15 minutes for the game server to load, launched the game and got a successful login and good GM performance.
indeed i change the ip on mhypbase.ini too

i try now the same way as you did i will let you know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed i change the ip on mhypbase.ini too

i try now the same way as you did i will let you know.
In the description text file there is a line - 不会的看群文件,搜索“补丁教程”视频
I understood what was written about group file policies. And I allowed writing to the entire game folder by unchecking the “read only” checkbox. Maybe it's important

To check that the server is completely ready to accept the session, I use the Firefox browser. Checking ports 20011(muipserver) and 20081(nodeserver)

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye mine show the same as you are , but still show me the annoyng yellow circle .
I've run out of ideas. You described the problem in detail, perhaps someone more experienced can help you.
(last thoughts: 1. Are you trying to launch a PC or Android client? 2. Perhaps a new deployment of the server from a zip archive would help you. Since the server may break due to an incorrect shutdown)

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Huh maybe that was the issue , i used to shutdown the vm without wait for complete shutdown

dzinn
after lot of annoyng time you right its was incorrect server shutdown thanks for your help,
its been solved now ,

checking gm tools respond in red error 404

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try clicking "Set UP" in four places and then "Test DB connection"

translated(10) - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys know whether it is possible to unlock events / change character banners?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Is there any way to make it work with the 3.5 client? I'd like to use the characters they added in 3.5.

I read that you can use newer client versions through viagenshin or protoshift, do those work with these server files?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Do you guys know whether it is possible to unlock events / change character banners?

Some events do work, but its a real hassle. You can change banners through SQL.

Thanks for sharing! Is there any way to make it work with the 3.5 client? I'd like to use the characters they added in 3.5.

I read that you can use newer client versions through viagenshin or protoshift, do those work with these server files?

You would need updated 3.5 server files to use the 3.5 client. Yes through protoshift it is "possible" but way too much work to go through that hell.
Not a hill worth dying on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some events do work, but its a real hassle. You can change banners through SQL.

You would need updated 3.5 server files to use the 3.5 client. Yes through protoshift it is "possible" but way too much work to go through that hell.
Not a hill worth dying on.
Yeah I saw that the VM has a server integrated already that maps 3.2 <-> 3.4 protos, so it's basically just the 3.2 server files with some upgrades to support the 3.4 client.

I deobfuscated the 3.5 protos that I found online and created a config in the server to map 3.2 <-> 3.5 instead. But those protos were apparently still missing a ton of files, so I couldn't even get into the game. As you said, not worth the hassle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that the VM has a server integrated already that maps 3.2 <-> 3.4 protos, so it's basically just the 3.2 server files with some upgrades to support the 3.4 client.

I deobfuscated the 3.5 protos that I found online and created a config in the server to map 3.2 <-> 3.5 instead. But those protos were apparently still missing a ton of files, so I couldn't even get into the game. As you said, not worth the hassle.
nah,it is 3.4 client <-> 3.4 server,for client proto changed since release 3.3,but 3.4 server was leaked with 3.2,so their proto is the same.

Last edited:
Back