• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
not sure how its not in english

i checked the log
失败
原因:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10.0.0.29:20011)

however the muiserver is full runing

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does a link open for you?
If yes, then adjust the GM more precisely. If not, then there may be a problem with the server.
(My server is loaded with op start_gm , the response from this link takes more than 10 minutes from the moment it starts.)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone knows, What's possible to mod in genshin (Private Server), is it limited or can I cerate my own scripts, characters or animations??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lisa's outfit is bugged. Tried to buy it and it locked me here, had to force quit the game.
GenshinImpact_vw17kXQqVM - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: tried logging in with the full "yuyu" account id and it seems the outfit itself is in the game and is equippable, just the shop that seems to be bugged.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
EDIT: tried logging in with the full "yuyu" account id and it seems the outfit itself is in the game and is equippable, just the shop that seems to be bugged.

You cna buy it from one of the npc merchants in Mondstadt too. I think the one opposite to Kathryn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure how its not in english

i checked the log
失败
原因:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10.0.0.29:20011)

however the muiserver is full runing
did you find a Fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is yours config.json similar to this?
(where x is your value)

MUIP_HOST" "
MUIP_TARGET_REGION"dev_gio"
UID"xxxxxxxx"
MYSQL_HOST"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
MYSQL_PORT"3306"
MYSQL_USER"Walnut"