• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Genshin Impact Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have followed the readme.md and tried to log in with a random email password but it gives me an account login error, maybe someone can help me? My discord: Migita^Rin#1762

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please tell me how to change server to'Pancake'. I have rigster a account and login but there was only four servers , Pancake isn't in them.

Is it possible if you could upload the client files? Thanks. I also sent you a friend request in Discord.

How would one update the dispatch and proto files? I'm able to run the server now, but can't connect to it with the current version of Genshin Impact (error code 12-4301, account authorization failed).

EDIT: Found my error. You have to change the server to "Pancake" to connect to the local server. It looks like it's automatically downloading the 2.0 game files too. Will edit again for updates.

EDIT 2: Using the 2.0 files lets it load properly and get into the game. Server will crash if you do not have a "unk\unknown_packet" directory, so create those folders first. It's very barebones at the moment, but it's good progress!

please tell me how to change server to'Pancake'. I have rigster a account and login but there was only four servers , Pancake isn't in them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys. I think it's worth posting instructions on YouTube for installing pancake server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
got this error the moment i tried to launch the start.bat, finished installing all the modules.bat, has node.js at 14.9 , visual studio 2019, but still no work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this error the moment i tried to launch the start.bat, finished installing all the modules.bat, has node.js at 14.9 , visual studio 2019, but still no work

happened to me before. thats because there's another app that use port 80. open Resource Monitor and check what app that use port 80, then close it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I started getting this issue when I install the module.

opening modules.bat I get "npm WARN nicksgenshinserver@1.0.0 No Repository Field" - I am using the "node-v14.19.0-x64". but still, the same issue I used a little older version of node same issue.

When i install the latest version of the node the module does install. but the "Start.bat" doesn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
happened to me before. thats because there's another app that use port 80. open Resource Monitor and check what app that use port 80, then close it

it shows, "System" is using it, i don't know how to close it ? what system that using port 80 ??? can i change it ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im make guide - how to install pancake
Link: *************
Youtube blocked is my account.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install pancake video
link: mega.nz/file/z8MnQCKK#uVY_ffZooO_UcoDsHORqMcJoygo9zdCtzxVzbfZkBec

Back