Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S2 or higher... I have the S2. It's pretty cheap for how good it is.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Checked out Verizion since that is what I have and I don't think they sell it anymore from what I've seen on their website. Maybe I'm wrong.

They made released a newer version of S2 called GT-19100 some time after S2, maybe you can find that

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, the S4 has a 4.1/5 rating. I guess it isn't that bad.

It's not bad, but I don't see why people prefer it over the S2 of S3. To me, the S4 is horrible when it comes down to the battery.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suggest you to buy Sony Xperia..

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That doesn't seem good. Need to find a good phone w/ a good battery then.

It all depends on personal experience. To me, the S4 is a no go because of the battery consumption. But other than that, the Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SII (Plus), Samsung Galaxy SIII, HTC One, HTC One X, etc. are all decent phones. The specifications are different but it's not that much of a difference. If you have the chance to walk by a local store that has most phones in stock, consider doing that. You might not like the feel of the SIII or the look of the HTC One X. If you feel like the Sony Xperia Z is a perfect fit for you then go ahead and get it. It's no different than buying any other phone.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Xperia Z or Galaxy S3 (Isn't to expensive if you don't want to cash out on the S4)

Xperia Z isn't cheap but its a good phone, I have a S3 and Z and I prefer the Xperia Z because its waterproof and I can take it in the shower with me. (Joke, but seriously its a good phone)

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I looked around and noticed that the DROID MAXX has the best battery life. Might have to get that.

From what I read, it works for up to 48 hours when used "normally". My S3 works up to 61 hours whenever I use it "normally" (only texting and dialling, no music/gps/extensive 3g usage).

In fact, I have 71% left right now after being unplugged for 12.5 hours (used for WhatsApp, Facebook and dialling for a total of 3 hours and 5 minutes according to screen display time).

Reaction score
From what I read, it works for up to 48 hours when used "normally". My S3 works up to 61 hours whenever I use it "normally" (only texting and dialling, no music/gps/extensive 3g usage).

In fact, I have 71% left right now after being unplugged for 12.5 hours (used for WhatsApp, Facebook and dialling for a total of 3 hours and 5 minutes according to screen display time).

I looked up the battery life time for the DROID RAZR MAXX HD and it has 22+ hours of battery.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I looked up the battery life time for the DROID RAZR MAXX HD and it has 22+ hours of battery.

Depends on the usage I guess. I wouldn't recommend getting that phone just because of the battery life, all phones (other than the S4) will have plenty of battery left at the end of the day as long as you charge it every night.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have an Iphone now why not stick with what you know? I know alot of people that regret leaving Iphone for Android or Windows phones....I mean there's a reason the Iphone has been the top selling phone since 2008 (except for 2010 when the Nokia 5230 beat it).

Reaction score
If you have an Iphone now why not stick with what you know? I know alot of people that regret leaving Iphone for Android or Windows phones....I mean there's a reason the Iphone has been the top selling phone since 2008 (except for 2010 when the Nokia 5230 beat it).

I'm starting to not like the iPhone really. Just want to try something different.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
many of apple product (I mean the apple's software) need to be purchased but if we use android there a lot free stuff .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back