Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I noticed that. Also, I hear that sometimes the Android IOS can be better.

yeah , you right .. my cousin has buy the Xperia Z and it's pretty awesome .. it have 13 mp camera , 2 gb ram ( this phone ram is more bigger than my netbook ram ) your can check it specs here
from what I heard from other person the Sony is less lagger than Samsung..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have the S4 and I love it so far. The battery lasts probably between 12-24 hours I'd say, depends on how you use the phone. I personally have to charge the battery daily as I use it quite a lot, but I don't find that as a reason to hate this phone as quite a lot of the new phones tend to use a lot of battery.

So if you are considering between Windows Phone and Android, definately Android. Windows Phone seems like an OS that is easy to use and learn, while Android is more advanced and allows you to do more with it, but obviously takes a bit more time to get used to and learn all it's functionality.

Here are some pro's and con's of the S4
Pros:
  • Widgets, I guess these are common in many phones these days, but from the older phones I've seen they don't function as good
  • Multitasking, you can have 2 applications on the screen at once, check email while reading tweets or whatever you want to do
  • Full HD camera with many nice options, such as eraser, best photo, animated picture, voice in picture and more
  • Hover mode, if you hover your finger above the screen you can do different things (preview image's and etc)
  • Instantly upload all photos to dropbox, this is obviously not unique to S4, but it's a great feature nevertheless
  • Samsung WatchON to control your TV with phone and same time see what's on the TV
  • S Voice, I don't think this is really useful, but it is fun feature
  • S Health with walking meter and many other nice features
  • 4G

Cons:
  • The camera quality is good outdoors, but inside the pictures become a bit granular (If that's the right word for it)
  • Short battery life

You can also get one of the flipcovers for S4 which has a small screen in front of it, which when you press the unlock button shows you time and date. Also if there is incoming call you don't have to flip it open but you can answer from the small screen.

You could check also the features of it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back