Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ghost

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Real or not. Disscuss

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm.... it's kind of blurry, so it might have just been faked or the person might have been seeing something that was real but not a ghost. You know, like when you see something moving in the night and it looks, sounds, maybe even SMELLS like a ghost, but when you turn the lights on it was just a curtain blowing in the wind. It could be that type of thing.

But then, it COULD be that it's only blurry because the ghosts feelings are projected out and are messing up the camera. I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanna know where you pulled "lady" from =P lol
Its a blurry little fuzz that comkes close, then darts back, they could've just used a smudge technique on Premiere or something =\
and where the hell is it ment to be? a black of flats? a Ship? wth?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe some divers exploring some sunken ships are trying to be funny
yet all it does it create huge uproars in the afterlife-lovers of the human race =P

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I personally think its fake since all i see is a blurry round thing moving back and forth. And it doesnt look like a person at all.

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is scaring me! :sofa:

Btw: Jus cos its blurry dont mean its fake. Ghosts mite be blurry when you see them. We only say it blurry = FAKE cos most movies & TV progs portray ghosts as tangible things has have clean edges cos they look better.

No I didnt watch the vid.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is just a lady go back and frontwards just looking like a ghost.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not a ghost....
The camera quality is too bad
Besides if it were really a 'ghost' im sure it would do something other then running up and down a hallway....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually that video is from the TAPS website. The Atlantic Paranormal Society, they have a show on the Sci fi channel, and they taped that clip on camera on the sci fi channel, season two is starting soon as well

Take a listen to their EVPs and go look at their vids.

Back