Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Girl is beaten up for throwing a shoe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I'll let you look at the video at yourself.

[youtubevid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw5nBPQtpv4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw5nBPQtpv4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with using self-defense?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Damn thats fucked up right there!! Even though she did something wrong, which wasn't even that bad, they had no right to be that violent.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Rasta said:

It was a shoe, not a bomb.
She didn't need all that for kicking a shoe at him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

When it involves beating down a 15 year old girl who's half your size for flinging a shoe at you I'd say there's plenty wrong with it actually.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If she would have just stayed in the kitchen, nothing would have happened. (I'm joking)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i think they were pretty mad at the girl. never know what happened before. she had to do sth really wrong if she was put there at first place... nowadays teens can be pretty conceited actually, so nothing to be surprised of. but that doesn't excuse such violence ofc...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's really really fucked up, didn't realise it was the police... The more I see videos like this, the more I worry about how fucked up the average police force is. Is it in america?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
police officer defiantely over the top there!

although she may have been a scummy little scally duck and that was the straw that broke the camels back!

Yeah you don't know what she did before, but they restrained her, then still hit her :/ if I saw that, he'd have got a sharp heel to the forehead.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah you don't know what she did before, but they restrained her, then still hit her :/ if I saw that, he'd have got a sharp heel to the forehead.

Either way it's still over the top.
It was only a shoe, he slammed her face into the wall, kicked her, pulled her hair to the floor, then punched her in the face, while on floor.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even if she cursed and kicked the shoe at him, there's still NO reason to go THAT far.
Maybe intimidating her, but throwing her against the wall and the floor?

Back