Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Girl is beaten up for throwing a shoe

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be all...you know, but damn, that mother fucker got owned

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
there is no reason for that much force for a girl who flinged her shoe not even 3ft.
he smashes her head into the wall the aggressively beats her while on the ground, and what was the other officer doing?

either way thats far past ridiculous

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Throwing shows is for weak pussys. I would do the same thing if I were one of the policemen. Dumb girl needs to stop getting arrested anyway.

Btw, don't flame me for an opinion.

That's really really fucked up, didn't realise it was the police... The more I see videos like this, the more I worry about how fucked up the average police force is. Is it in america?

Only would happen in America bud.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Throwing shows is for weak pussys. I would do the same thing if I were one of the policemen. Dumb girl needs to stop getting arrested anyway.

Throwing shoes is for 'weak pussies' but I guess beating up teenage girls is reserved for tough guys like you right?

Special person.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Only would happen in America bud.

i Dont post too much over here but

Ur a MotheFuker How can u said Something like that?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i Dont post too much over here but

Ur a MotheFuker How can u said Something like that?

dude seriously i'm gonna have to agree with them, not to flame you but did you even think about what you typed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow o.o
Did you see how hard she hit her head on the wall when the man jump on her?

But yeah police think they have alot of power

In this case, there abusing there powers. I hope they get reported and then lose there jobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is seriouslly fucked up and wrong... they should be sued, tried, then prosecuted!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know this is why police these days are stupid. 1st there is one shooting a guy, now beating up a girl? Wow this world is getting crazier and crazier.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread reminded me of the other cop abuse thread, ah well.
Whatcha' gonna do about it?
Just follow the law that is made.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some cops wait for you to slip up and do something that gives them permission to whoop your butt. Some/A lot of cops are there for the opportunity to duck you over.

Things as simple as water balloons can be considered assault in my places which constitutes the cop clubbing you over the head for self defense. I had a friend who was charged with assault for water balloons... they will duck you over...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, however at 0:12 - 0:14 I did laugh a bit even though it was wrong. Dayumn she got the living poop kicked out of her. Does anyone have a full story on this? as in why she was there and what was going on?

Wow, he started punching her at 0:16, I think that police officer has some issues with his personal life. They really are abusing their powers, that is just wrong. The fact that she's only 15 is fucked up too, I mean C'mon she's only 15.

Here is the story if anyone didn't bother to go to the youtube video and read the description:

"In Seattle, King County Sheriff's deputy beat a 15 year old girl for kicking her shoe off (presumably after being told to, some inmates are required to have their shoes removed because most shoes have shoelaces and don't want them to use them to hang themselves with it) directly at the path of an officer.

The officer then attacked the 15 year old as you can see on the video, you will also see the officer grabbing her hair to throw her to the floor and then used her hair again to pick her up off the floor after handcuffing her.

This kind of conduct is unacceptable coming from an officer who is sworn not only to uphold the law, but to also PROTECT. He violated that oath when he attacked the girl.

The Prosecutor is filing criminal charges against the officer and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves. No officer should ever behave like that to any civilian regardless of age and sex."

Wow, what the duck? look at this, too.

[youtubevid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnibtMEwWCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnibtMEwWCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

The poor man can't breathe, yet the cop starts punching him. He Ducking has his thigh on the man's neck and he punches him.

Reaction score
Man one day i hope some terrorist comes to america and does that to one of the cops
And what the heck, blow up a couple police departments while he's there

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A girl beaten up for throwing a shoe is now a big problem.

o.o

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In this case, there abusing there powers. I hope they get reported and then lose there jobs

They don't simply need to lose their jobs...they need to go to prison....

If any other man...even her own father had beaten her the way they did where would they go....

And as for what transpired prior to the shoe kick...doesn't matter....nothing she did short of stabbing an fficer off camera..which is highly unlikely due to the fact they were calmly walking her in....she did not deserve any of that.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
If the people doesn't respect the cops, the cops have no function. In extreme cases respect has to be replaced with fear. When she throws a shoe at the cops I think she deserves having to fear them. But this could easily have caused permament damage to her so they did go over the limit.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
omg were they the security they should get sued for this

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score
Women want to be treated just as equally as men? Well there you go.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh
this was so harsh and incldues extreme non necessary violence

Back