• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GM commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found out how /spawn works. it uses five numbers, number of monster, map number, coordx, coordy, number to spawn. they will then continue to spawn until you refresh the monstersetbase.

Code:
/spawn 11 0 141 129 5
will spawn 5 ghosts in lorencia at 141, 129 coordinates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem with /setblock command is because there must be enabled from GS source or your admin rank is to low for use that command. Should be like this

/setblock character name

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: uh

just FYI, map 5 isnt an error, it would take you to the exile map, if you have it, which most do, here i can upload this program i found from somewhere on ragezone.
hai sir .. can i use this to my mu exp700 ? if yes where and how can i put this in mg files ?

Back