• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Going to troll my EX-GF <- LOLOL0LOL

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Send them over to me and i'll get some poop done. With my right hand.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So you're upset because she did something that made you feel bad... so your response is to make her feel worse? I think the main two demographics that do that are 3rd graders and 15 year old girls. Enjoy being lumped in with those two highly respected groups.

EDIT: Add crime bosses to that list.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Y'all are being trolled. 'nuff said.

Protip: Check MentaL's link.

Reaction score
Once she said she cheated on you, You should of begged her to take you back then go cheat on her and take a video of the sex. On her birthday say you got her a present, pop in the sex tape and laugh at her reaction. That's what I would do but your idea is good too.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
The best way to hurt her is to show her that you don't give a poop. This thing is just saying "I still love you" indirectly. Be a man walk with your head up and straight.

But why not have fun for a while :pP go ahead and don't forget to take a video.

Reaction score
I absolutely despise trolls. Worst troll since the guy who posted about him having sex with his mother. I've said this already and I'm going to say it now, get over her and stop trolling. From May to December you still haven't got over her, you honestly should get over her for your own sake you immature little boy.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Wow, you're all a bunch of haters. Let the kid get some satisfaction by doing this. Coming from a guy who's ex broke up with him, because of a uglyass dude online, I understand all the butthurtness that's dwelling under your skin. Actually a nice-butt plan if you ask me, but yeah, there are mature ways of doing it.

Do you want her to regret doing that to you? Have a proper conversation with her about how you feel for her and still do, and how disappointing her actions are and tell her it's over.

Do you want her to think of you as an idiot, but still have a good laugh, and be hailed by all the other butthurted guys in your position who didn't dare to do such a thing. Go ahead with your plan.

I can't give you the outcome of these to actions, but I can assure you that you won't regret it. Sluts who cheat on you should be thrown off as soon as possible. There are no reason to cheat on a person. A small wiener, which I believe is the case of the OP is still not a good enough reason. No matter what, you just don't cheat on a person, ever. Show her who's the boss. I know a lot of guys who's Gfs have been cheating on them, but keep going on with the relationship because of a silly excuse, which they're deluded by. I feel sorry for them, but for you, respect man.

You can always get a new girlfriend, and an even better one in all terms.

Good luck with the plan mate, fill us up with the outcome and progress.
Have a nice day.

Reaction score
Wow, you're all a bunch of haters. Let the kid get some satisfaction by doing this. Coming from a guy who's ex broke up with him, because of a uglyass dude online, I understand all the butthurtness that's dwelling under your skin. Actually a nice-butt plan if you ask me, but yeah, there are mature ways of doing it.

Do you want her to regret doing that to you? Have a proper conversation with her about how you feel for her and still do, and how disappointing her actions are and tell her it's over.

Do you want her to think of you as an idiot, but still have a good laugh, and be hailed by all the other butthurted guys in your position who didn't dare to do such a thing. Go ahead with your plan.

I can't give you the outcome of these to actions, but I can assure you that you won't regret it. Sluts who cheat on you should be thrown off as soon as possible. There are no reason to cheat on a person. A small wiener, which I believe is the case of the OP is still not a good enough reason. No matter what, you just don't cheat on a person, ever. Show her who's the boss. I know a lot of guys who's Gfs have been cheating on them, but keep going on with the relationship because of a silly excuse, which they're deluded by. I feel sorry for them, but for you, respect man.

You can always get a new girlfriend, and an even better one in all terms.

Good luck with the plan mate, fill us up with the outcome and progress.
Have a nice day.

They've already broke up and if that's what you think he should do then you yourself are immature. In a situation like this your supposed to hold your head up high and leave it be instead of interfering with her second love. If that's what she wants then clearly things weren't working out from the start and you should walk away the better man$ sure your butthurt but you wouldn't want to ruin her relationship with her family now would you, that's just sadistic if your even going to attempt to do that. Honestly, pull yourself together and stop trying to encourage this man into doing this to his girlfriend. Sure, it hurts inside but get over it and don't make a big deal, then she might apologise and leave it at that, and of course we're going to hate on him, when he's acting like this and trying to act immature and walk away. You may think your life is 'over' but you just have to move on and start a relationship with someone you can trust and move slowly. Don't rush into a relationship and don't do this outrageous plan.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I'm not encouraging him to do this. If you'd read carefully, I did the quite opposite. However, if he finds joy in doing such thing, I don't think we should be the one to criticize him. In sense of calling him a maniac and what else.

What I meant by "Respecting" him, was because he actually dared to break up, even though their relationship was still fine. As he stated on the other thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ITT Children critising other Children.

Kid, do what you want, but you'll have to deal with the consequences yourself. Stop being a child and looking for some form of group validation, your actions are your own, we don't need your input on this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UnityLord - Going to troll my EX-GF <- LOLOL0LOL - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
This thread
- 2 years of pure love with GF
- Found out GF cheated on me
- She's 17 and going on a class trip for 2 weeks
- Going to make her parents believe that she's pregrant with free stuff that's sent from a website.
- Parents = WTFWh0re

His old thread - http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/going-buy-girlfriend-happy-anniversary-750711/

Here’s what I’m going to do. Going to order this shirt, quite cheap. “Rumble”
$28 for $56 worth of goods to VXRSI.com Jungle Cents
ask the company to write there
hottie
YOUNG
WOMAN
hottie
Here comes the best part. It’s our 3 year anniversary in 3 weeks.
On our anniversary will ask her on a romantic date( she still loves me very very Ducking much, I know it)

Wow, now looks like your the one cheating.
Meh, i still go with the trolling.

Back