Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goooooood moooooorning ragezone!

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I am in an unusually good mood for someone who's recently woken up and for me to wake up in any sort of positive mood is a miracle because sleep is awesome and my dreams are easily cooler than any ones reality. Because of this jolly temperament of mine I have decided to share with you all the stuff that's waking me up on the fine cloudy grey day.

We begin with some tunes:

followed by more tunes!

Followed by a mug of tea!

So how's everyone else on Rz today and how did you decide to wake up this morning?

Share your thoughts and methods and you might even win a prize :w00t:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to wake up and go to work.

It was not something I wanted to, however work has been okay so far!

Legend
Reaction score
And you get a cookie ^_^

Flameingskull - Goooooood moooooorning ragezone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Legend
Reaction score
While the morning/afternoon responses are amusing I think people have missed the point of this topic and tbh I don't want it getting moved to crapzilla just because people don't know how to use words other than greetings to describe their day :p

Hey man! Glad to hear you're feeling groovy. I'm a bit ill but otherwise in good spirits, just resting and carbing up while playing some games, letting the old body recover!

I'm ill too, now we can be sick buddies =D

Knowing your body as I do, I'm pretty sure you'll recover quite quickly just don't screw up the shoulder again, I want to see you fight more ^_^

Reaction score
Oh. We should have described how our day was?!? Ohkay. Well pretty ... boring. I mean the city's dead, like nobody goes anywhere, and plus it's constantly raining, and I feel like I could sleep another week without stop, but I can't. Plus it's extraordinarly hot when the sun shines, and really cold when there are clouds ... or getting late.

Figured I would do some "internet" work today, but hell I am too lazy even for that. So I just sit here, and read things, and report things ...

And since you mentioned what are you listening to:

Reaction score
I'm ill too, now we can be sick buddies =D

Knowing your body as I do, I'm pretty sure you'll recover quite quickly just don't screw up the shoulder again, I want to see you fight more ^_^

Aye man it's only been two days of illness and I'm on the way up should be training again tomorrow ^_^

I'm in fantastic shape right now, if all goes well I should be fighting again next year :)

Back