Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goooooood moooooorning ragezone!

Reaction score
I know, it made me cry =(
If only you had been there, my penis would have been crying... :O

I woke up well today, woke up at around 1:30 pm which is quite decent, considering I'm starting night shifts tomorrow, which will be my job for now. A bit poop, but it pays well and it allows me to do a lot of gaming, so it's ok.
Held my birthday yesterday, got some cool poop and some not so cool poop... like a metal bottle opener in the form of a massive penis... Also bought myself 2 cool toys, a proper headset (Steelseries Siberia v2 Frost Blue) and a new keyboard (Roccat Ryos MK Pro - MX Brown). So I'm doing quite well. :)

Anyway when do you got your poop back up, we need to do some gaming. :p

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
should have had everything running last week but when I put it all together I found that the new motherboard was defective so a courier came on friday to pick it up for the return and a new new mother board should be in my hands tomorrow. Give me a couple of hours to put it all together and install *shudder* windows 8.1 and we're good to go ^_^

Reaction score

I guess that is right. you get a :thumbup1:

Keeper of the Gate!

Hmm...Lee I can't remember if that was one of my nicknames but either way :thumbup1:

Fargo, The_GayKeeper, Kaoii

although I've had fargo as a username it was not a nickname, The_Gaykeeper_ is correct

.....I don't know what to say to this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am opposite with you. When I wake up, I am always in Bad mood. Since I do not have dream at night, very very little. Maybe I have, but i do not remember them. So when I wake up, I always feel sleepy.

Back