Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got SagaR75 working with English Client! 10/08/2020 former AegisRO2 Admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I've been working with all the files I could find on the web and can say I have a server running.
the Server is running on Saga Version 75 in combination with the DivinaRO2 client. I had to change the RagII.exe with an older one cause it kept crashing when teleporting to different zones.
So to sum things op:

What did I use?
- Saga V75 server software (64 bit supported)
- MySQL 6.0.11 Alpha
- Navicat 15
- Saga.sql database file
- Windows 7 64-bit in Virtual Box (Ryzen 3900x / 16GB (host has 128GB lol) / 100GB )
- DiviniaRO2 game files (eng), with an older RagII.exe in the system folder.

What is working? (I will keep editing this list)
- job changing
- monsters do attack / spawn / drop Items
- All teleports working (also boat to Prontera)
- skills work

What does not work? (I will keep editing this list)
Client does not work in Windows 10, the .bat file does not load RagII.exe and I do not know why yet.
I have it running in a W7 VM true Virtual Box.
Quests do not work, there's a mismatch though the client or server does not crash. (will give server error later)

​What/whom am I still looking for?
So this is going to be a very cool project and hope there are some more gifted people out there who knows why some stuff is not working cause I do not know anything about compiling stuff.
I am not even sure if there is anyone out there who is still looking for this tbh haha

reddit post:

Back