• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Got SagaR75 working with English Client! 10/08/2020 former AegisRO2 Admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I've been working with all the files I could find on the web and can say I have a server running.
the Server is running on Saga Version 75 in combination with the DivinaRO2 client. I had to change the RagII.exe with an older one cause it kept crashing when teleporting to different zones.
So to sum things op:

What did I use?
- Saga V75 server software (64 bit supported)
- MySQL 6.0.11 Alpha
- Navicat 15
- Saga.sql database file
- Windows 7 64-bit in Virtual Box (Ryzen 3900x / 16GB (host has 128GB lol) / 100GB )
- DiviniaRO2 game files (eng), with an older RagII.exe in the system folder.

What is working? (I will keep editing this list)
- job changing
- monsters do attack / spawn / drop Items
- All teleports working (also boat to Prontera)
- skills work

What does not work? (I will keep editing this list)
Client does not work in Windows 10, the .bat file does not load RagII.exe and I do not know why yet.
I have it running in a W7 VM true Virtual Box.
Quests do not work, there's a mismatch though the client or server does not crash. (will give server error later)

​What/whom am I still looking for?
So this is going to be a very cool project and hope there are some more gifted people out there who knows why some stuff is not working cause I do not know anything about compiling stuff.
I am not even sure if there is anyone out there who is still looking for this tbh haha

reddit post:

Back