Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Greek] Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Greek Community. Here you will be able to post your questions - problems.

Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check first to see if it's not already answered here.

If you ask something that is already posted on that Thread. your post will be just deleted.

Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in Greek , but always put the proper english translation.

Note: Before post your problem or etc update your serverpacks or download the New Revisions From L2J Releases

I know that maybe your English Are not the best so Write first your problem in Greek before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

Greek: Opos Diabasate to Thread gia Emas tous ellines ine ksana open. Frodiste na diabazete ta proigoumena post giati isos exoun apadithi i erotisis sas.

Alios tha sbinode. Diabaste tous kanones tou Ragezone kai frodiste kathe fora na grafete pio pack xrisimopiite kai pia rev. :)

Kserw oti ta agglika den ine gia olous eukola giauto prota postarete sta ellinika kai meta frodiste na ine oso to dinatotero kaliteri i metafrasi sta agglika. Min anisixite tha sas kanw edit to thread an xriazete.

DaRkAnGel

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a problem at the auto tvt event. When someone killed and going to respawn they don't have full hp,cp,mp anyone knows why?

Gia se olous!Exw provlima me to auto tvt event.Otan kapoios skotonete kai girnaei meta apo sto spawn den exei full to cp,hp,mp kserei kaneis gt?

go to your tvt code. in mode.entity and check it.

the line for restore is missing

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re paidia exw megalo provlima me ton server mou ...
vasika 2 provlimata

1on) den mporo na mpo ston server m epidi o grasia final den exei l2.exe k den mporo na ftiaxo patch alla apo host den xserw mia ...
2on) exw provlima me to diskw site mou... den xserw pou prepi na valw tin selida m etc oste na dixni afto p eftiaxa egw k oxi to dikotou site ... episis den xserw pos na kanw configure to diskaw etc oste otan patane xxx.no-ip.biz na vgazi tin selida mou...PLS help :(:(:(:(
ANSWER:
Geia se olous :)
Poly apla 8a kaneis ena copy/paste to arxeio l2.bin kai auto pou 8a kaneis paste 8a to metaonomaseis se l2.exe kai eisai etoimos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So simple you will copy/paste the file l2.bin and the file you will paste you need to rename it to l2.exe and your ready.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kserei kaneis gia server aion ti ginete ???exoume meinei akoma sto login i exei proxwrisei?

pws ginete na grafete kai agglika paidia an mporeite na voithisete tha imoun ypoxrewmenos ..

do you know anything about aion server?Are we atay at the login or we go on?
Is there a translation for english in the site or i have to use one of mine?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kalimera se olous k signomi an kano kapio lathos pou kano post edo alla apo oso eida den exei kapia analogi erotisi. tha xreiazomoun ligi voitheia sxetika me to pos boro na kano edit armors (emfanisiaka) gia tin akriveia pia programata xreiazomai gia na kano edit?tha to ektimousa an borouse kapios na me voithisei i edo i stelnontas mou ena pm
euxaristo prokatavolika (den xero an paizei rolo to chronicle kamael/hellbound auta me endiaferoun)

hello everyone i just need a little help how can i modify the appearance of armors, which programs do i need? (dunno if there is a difference which chronicle but im interested for kamel/hellbound)
thnx in advance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Geia sas paidia, exw enan IL server L2j to teleutaio revision....
Exei arketa mods (vesper, dynasty, titanium)
Meta apo kapia teleports trww sinexeia Critical Error....
Ti na kanw gia na to stamatisw?

Hi guys, I run a l2j IL server latest revision with custom items
When I teleport 2-7 times I get disconnected with a Critical Error
What I have to do in order to avoid/fix it?
DaRkAnGeL - [Greek] Support - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Geia sas paidia, exw enan IL server L2j to teleutaio revision....
Exei arketa mods (vesper, dynasty, titanium)
Meta apo kapia teleports trww sinexeia Critical Error....
Ti na kanw gia na to stamatisw?

Hi guys, I run a l2j IL server latest revision with custom items
When I teleport 2-7 times I get disconnected with a Critical Error
What I have to do in order to avoid/fix it?
DaRkAnGeL - [Greek] Support - RaGEZONE Forums

100% apo client exis bali pola systextures kai textures apo diaforetikous server?kane re-install to client kai des an to problhma sinexistei...

100% from the client have you installed more than one patches in the cleint?do a re-install and see if the problems continues(don't forget to delete the LineageII folder that stays)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Εγω Εχω μια ερωτηση πως να φτιαξω command να κανει spawn σε ολα τα inventories item.και πως να βαλω hold 10 sec στο sub class για να μην stuck skills.και τελος πως να βαλω 5 second στην αλλαγη οπλου για να μην stuck ta passive.

English:
I Have A Question how to create a command to do spawn to all inventories items.And How To put Time to hold (15 sec)on subclass to avoid the stuck
.One more,How to put 5 seconds on change weapon to avoid the stuck passives

Pack:Equal(κωλοφτιαγμενο-τουμπανο ομως)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Εγω Εχω μια ερωτηση πως να φτιαξω command να κανει spawn σε ολα τα inventories item.και πως να βαλω hold 10 sec στο sub class για να μην stuck skills.και τελος πως να βαλω 5 second στην αλλαγη οπλου για να μην stuck ta passive.

English:
I Have A Question how to create a command to do spawn to all inventories items.And How To put Time to hold (15 sec)on subclass to avoid the stuck
.One more,How to put 5 seconds on change weapon to avoid the stuck passives

Pack:Equal(κωλοφτιαγμενο-τουμπανο ομως)

for subclass you need to change it from flood protection. for the command you need to create the admin file in handlers using the command for spawn items from the source. for the time in change weapon you can use the flood protection too. you need only to search using eclipse

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back