Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing fine with this server and also my friend, but another friend can't connect to server "unable to access login world" but me and other friend can login and can play,i tried to add exceptions to firewall, antivirus also disabled them, added exception to my server port in his router but still nothing. I don't know what else to try.Regarding other thing, the"no such item exist" from the cash shop expensive costumes or "no shop items is available" from stashy,talking maybe to the server owner (i'll not create another private server for money purpose, only playing with other 3 friends for fun and for a personal revenge against dragon nest normal servers), is there a way to obtain those costumes and objects?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing fine with this server and also my friend, but another friend can't connect to server "unable to access login world" but me and other friend can login and can play,i tried to add exceptions to firewall, antivirus also disabled them, added exception to my server port in his router but still nothing. I don't know what else to try.Regarding other thing, the"no such item exist" from the cash shop expensive costumes or "no shop items is available" from stashy,talking maybe to the server owner (i'll not create another private server for money purpose, only playing with other 3 friends for fun and for a personal revenge against dragon nest normal servers), is there a way to obtain those costumes and objects?

Use .dnt cash shop files of client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please, does anyone knows how to change event ? Mine is halloween, how to set it to chrismas for exemple ? Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any1 have same problem like me ?

Me and my friend are in one room ( at pvp ) after click ready and start only I'm starting and my friend is still on lobby , after 5 sec I'm winning match and my firend is still bugged at lobby

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me with this problem pls,its dont wan start server although i put many time enigma password

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL BDN Normal from the beginning is no bug at all, if you read from the beginning you'll understand that i dont have BDN Normal issue as u state that have bug on stage 3

can you ss bdn normal stage 3 . which is invisible monster .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me with this problem pls,its dont wan start server although i put many time enigma password

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Enigma is put in to PREVENT normal users like yourself from using someone else's files. Good luck.. <--

Pls, 50% English %50 Korean xD

I only translate what is necessary inside the client, so I don't fill the client up with unused English translations. I also use the Korean and MIDs to backlog my translations so I can quickly go ahead and fix it up. That's all I'll tell you about my translation technique, because you'll obviously try and copy that as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May i ask ? if use different database and server file can server run ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enigma is put in to PREVENT normal users like yourself from using someone else's files. Good luck.. <--

I only translate what is necessary inside the client, so I don't fill the client up with unused English translations. I also use the Korean and MIDs to backlog my translations so I can quickly go ahead and fix it up. That's all I'll tell you about my translation technique, because you'll obviously try and copy that as well.

It really is sad that there are people who instead of helping only complain. Given that nothing is theirs originally. Love and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back