Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend still has "Unable to connect to the login world", firewall disabled, port and programs in firewall have exeptions, antivirus uninstalled, router settings of security,dmz,ip all disabled, all completly open or disabled but he still gets that error, i'm so mad about this don't know what else should i do,maybe i'm the problem?(telling this because the other friend connects normally to the server).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It really is sad that there are people who instead of helping only complain. Given that nothing is theirs originally. Love and peace.

Please mate do you know how to change event from halloween to chrismas ? :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is an skin i think, but idk really, u can try with another client :/

Thank you for your answer ! But really ? There are no server side on this part ? Only client ? Thank you ! Do you know where I could find that ? Thanks !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It really is sad that there are people who instead of helping only complain. Given that nothing is theirs originally. Love and peace.

its like i,m no luck here,seeking for help but get complain instead :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your monstertable, that what i'm doing to make BDN Normal & BDN HC got no bug
ps:sorry for my bad english ^_^
ok i find monster and how i can fix it?

my BDN HC hasnt bugs....

normal only bugged

and pls tell me ho i can do drop from nest ?i need include at drop essence of life

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem i cant start the game.. i have no error in starting server but when i start the client.. after i create new char after loading it only appears only black screen.. whats the problem? i only see black screen and a notice in the below of the screen.. can anyone help me? sorry for bad English ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1-Dudes! where i can get monsters ID that to use with /genmon?
need ID BDN and other
2-where i can fix drop from nests at itemdropgrouptable?? too

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please someone, I have my warrior lv45 specialization 3 (moonlord) but I can't add the last swordmaster skills : infinity edge and blade storm, though I have all required (I thank so, no red test on it) to buy it.. There isn't even the + button.. Does someone knows how to fix this ? Thank you !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx u all!!! it is prize for u! max loot and normal !
like me pls)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody tell me where can i find command gem for enchant? itemtable_ ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has the same problem but when you use mount in the dungeon, you won't be able to take it off so i guess it's a bug or something.
Do you have any fix for this? Anyone with good heart? Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About server! ill give to all a lot drop 80 cap, but who can tell me itemdrop/SN for Essence of life? i create a the best loot file at itemgroupdroptable!
needed:
-DropgroupID
-DropID
for essence of life and potential code (diamond/agate/and for weapon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back