Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Luminor, try using BerryDN 1, it just need to update a little resource to closed enough to EDN client, im success using BerryDN1 with New Nest TCN from EDN withouth any trouble

My LAN Server now cap80 but still i dont know what DNT handle that cap80

you mean item ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nothing can help me
can not enter the password database
use user login passwords of others still enter

sorry english Google results

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And how i can make that? :/ Sorry im not good with DNT files because there is little information about making changes to them. D:

Hi dude, did you find how to make the BerryDN client work ?
Thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's not confusing or complicated you just need a little patient to read the tutorial, as i remember i have send example to patch uistring i believe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I understand you need it?

USE [dnmembership]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int

EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[P_ModCashBalance]
@nvcAccountName = N'Nikname', @IntCashBalance = 999999999

SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value

I changed the value in the file _Expectation itemdropgrouptable.dnt a higher income and increase the number of drop-down stuff.

number 4, I would have equated to x50

and about the gold, it appears in the file itemdropgrouptable_monsteritem.dnt, but I have not tested it, so I could be wrong.
@TheVailon

I've been able to change a lot of the experience tables thanks to your help however i've noticed that boss monsters give a lot of experience at the end of missions (I'm not talking about the end mission exp i've changed that)

Any ideas which dnt file is for that and which lines ? I've tried a bunch of different things with no luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you have working dnlauncher or not? if you have maybe i can help yoou making patch for that

I fix the launcher and update with gameres files to client, but when i try to log in (type ID and PASS), pass not is same for server, for example:
In client / ID: test - PW: test
In server / ID test - PW: r?Ap7-

And obviously in client have error saying "password incorrect"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys the mounts are still bugged in dungeon, you won't be able to unequip it, i hope someone could help us to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys the mounts are still bugged in dungeon, you won't be able to unequip it, i hope someone could help us to fix it. Thanks in advance.

just unpack client maptable.dnt and use it in your gameRes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP! When i try to log in (type ID and PASS), pass not is same for server, for example:

(I use Berry 1 client)

ddsaad - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP! When i try to log in (type ID and PASS), pass not is same for server, for example:

(I use Berry 1 client)

View attachment 149188
Are you using dragonnest.exe of edn?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

(I use Berry 1 client)

Use eternal client, and update it with your auto update patch containing ALL your server res, but before, download an europe dn client, extract the files you want for translate, overwrite your resources with it, pack it, update it, and you shall have a custom DN client working (no eternal nor berry) with anything you want to ad inside, for exemple in one single evening, I made my own FRENCH client perfectly repacked and translated (even the server itself so own server/client 100% translated), with no help, so that's very easy. (while other guys like omicron spent weeks over weeks and money to have a half english/korean translate..........)
Anyway, I made my own client and messed around with every mods/patchs/client's resource I could find on the web, even creating my own resources, you just need the right tools (that you can find on ragezone)
Good Luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using dragonnest.exe of edn?

No, i use .exe of Berry (i dont change nothing about client like dragonnest.exe)

Use eternal client, and update it with your auto update patch containing ALL your server res, but before, download an europe dn client, extract the files you want for translate, overwrite your resources with it, pack it, update it, and you shall have a custom DN client working (no eternal nor berry) with anything you want to ad inside, for exemple in one single evening, I made my own FRENCH client perfectly repacked and translated (even the server itself so own server/client 100% translated), with no help, so that's very easy. (while other guys like omicron spent weeks over weeks and money to have a half english/korean translate..........)
Anyway, I made my own client and messed around with every mods/patchs/client's resource I could find on the web, even creating my own resources, you just need the right tools (that you can find on ragezone)
Good Luck.
We can not use the client DN Eternal, and I want nothing to do with that person because I do not care about people with little moral, thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back