Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all pls give me sql command to add cash like: have 1000 i need + 300 ty a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alexranas use whatever client you want.
@Omicron1986 , Who you think you are? you dont have any rights on a client unless you bought the license from nexon, that im pretty sure you didnt,

EDN use Korean Client as base, they changed the Logo in login screen, fixed some DNT tables, took from another client some act files to fix some animation problems, and they are using their own translation (congrats you did a good translation you deserve credits on that).

They are using newer files than the one posted here without lancea ,they removed themida from their lastest exe and probably changed/fixed some packets.

that makes 99.5% of the client belongs to Korean Dragon nest , 0.5% to EDN, that by the way, they are a private server like anyothers. so please stop this stupid thing of "we will go after you" .oh and by the way im not using your translation or client.

anyway here you are @alexranas :

Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragon_logo01_big_twn.dds (login logo)
Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragonnestlogo_big_chn.dds (select server logo)
Resource/login/subtitle/subtitle_kor.dds (to remove "part.2" from login screen logo)

Thanks for the help buddy, how about the Login video? Do you know what file to edit? Thanks in advance, you are a great help here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The EXP rates are extremely high, but even after changing the experience table in playerleveltable.dnt I haven't really had any luck in decreasing the exp rates. It simply does not actually change anything.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas? I've searched every end of the forum for 3 days but haven't found much other than to edit the playerleveltable.

I essentially just want the normal 1x server rates that you'd see on the official server.

Appreciate the help!

Notice here how low the required exp amounts are
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

To further add on to this channelinfo.xml is a file used to change the channel rates but that is only for improving the rates not decreasing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to modifying exp rate and gold rate (its extremly high on this server)....yes ive already searched but no definitive answers on these forums... ive counted prob 20 topics throughout the forums and no answers. the closest ive seen is use the playerleveltable.dnt ive edited a few times for testing but no go on that also i saw the tip to edit the another file but that only controlled the channel rates. if i can get the answer maybe it could become a sticky to prevent the same question being repeated over and over....would appreciate the help thanks.

edit: To the above poster ive tried editing that file with no luck seems we posted same question at same time ... maybe someone will finally answer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all pls give me sql command to add cash like: have 1000 i need + 300 ty a lot!

I understand you need it?

USE [dnmembership]
GO

DECLARE return_value int

EXEC return_value = [dbo].[P_ModCashBalance]
@nvcAccountName = N'Nikname', IntCashBalance = 999999999

SELECT 'Return Value' = return_value

How to modifying exp rate and gold rate (its extremly high on this server)....yes ive already searched but no definitive answers on these forums... ive counted prob 20 topics throughout the forums and no answers. the closest ive seen is use the playerleveltable.dnt ive edited a few times for testing but no go on that also i saw the tip to edit the another file but that only controlled the channel rates. if i can get the answer maybe it could become a sticky to prevent the same question being repeated over and over....would appreciate the help thanks.

edit: To the above poster ive tried editing that file with no luck seems we posted same question at same time ... maybe someone will finally answer

I changed the value in the file _Expectation itemdropgrouptable.dnt a higher income and increase the number of drop-down stuff.

number 4, I would have equated to x50

and about the gold, it appears in the file itemdropgrouptable_monsteritem.dnt, but I have not tested it, so I could be wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone could help me? I need to get some client since we can not use the client that is published in the post, thanks.

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@NanayaQ
The issue is that normally that would work by simply decreasing the number, however, the problem actually lies in the fact that the experience required for each level was reduced significantly (About 80% lower to be precise), and those lines are already at a low value. I'm in the process of modifying quest XP for an 80% reduction so it feels like the 1x classic system. I have no idea if changing the quest exp will actually work but if it does i'll make a forum thread with the file and explaining how to change exp for everyone else to refer to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because if we use EDN client then EDN admin/GM/Owner will take DDOS on our server that why we cant use their client

Exactly what happens, and I'm tired of trying to move forward, we have peace while we use that client will continue to attack us.

because if we use EDN client then EDN admin/GM/Owner will take DDOS on our server that why we cant use their client

Why can't you use that client?

Oktavina answered correctly. Unfortunately it is impossible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Luminor, try using BerryDN 1, it just need to update a little resource to closed enough to EDN client, im success using BerryDN1 with New Nest TCN from EDN withouth any trouble

My LAN Server now cap80 but still i dont know what DNT handle that cap80

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Luminor, try using BerryDN 1, it just need to update a little resource to closed enough to EDN client, im success using BerryDN1 with New Nest TCN from EDN withouth any trouble

My LAN Server now cap80 but still i dont know what DNT handle that cap80
It is perhaps too much to ask but you could share? Or at least spend some link or something, thank you sincerely, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back