Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you mean??

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

how to make it perfect to fix it max lv 80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all server are green in my service manager, but when i play the game after create character, klick start, then its just black screen, the cutscene not showing, there's no error report and i never get to tutorial, sometimes after black screen its disconnect from server..
if i connect to internet, i can get to tutorial and this server is working perfectly... but i want offline server and no need internet connection, can somebody help me??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all server are green in my service manager, but when i play the game after create character, klick start, then its just black screen, the cutscene not showing, there's no error report and i never get to tutorial, sometimes after black screen its disconnect from server..
if i connect to internet, i can get to tutorial and this server is working perfectly... but i want offline server and no need internet connection, can somebody help me??

You have to be connected to the Internet for it to work. That's how the files themselves work.

Majesty tested and working~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to be connected to the Internet for it to work. That's how the files themselves work.

Majesty tested and working~

Are you sure that you must have internet ? I think with a local network ,server can work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mount Tests.

From older files these files fix: Puff of smoke from summoning and desummoning mounts, Foxes teleport special. Car mount is included but seating is bugged.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
z.PNG - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums
Capture.PNG - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

HOW TO FIX IT ???? please help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit level limit ?
i edit in dnleveltable.dnt and playerleveltable.dnt , but does not work!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back