Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seems fine using almost the same client and res. I did test the skill using dual bringer class.

the problem for cat can't make automatic buff in folder monsterai

/script/monsterai/assassinyang_buff.lua

/script/monsterai/assassinyang_bheal.lua

maybe can be help..

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Mount Tests.

From older files these files fix: Puff of smoke from summoning and desummoning mounts, Foxes teleport special. Car mount is included but seating is bugged.

Very nice , mind telling me where you got the .act files? Just curious

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this...

ID:asdf, Password:asff

'10:58:47' SQLError: #SQLExecute # (42000) 8144, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Procedure or function P_Login has too many arguments specified.

'10:58:47' Query:{?=CALL dbo.P_Login(N'asdf',N'192.168.137.1',-376751398,0,7,24,0,'2014',N'asff',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,0,?,2,?,0,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix this...

'10:58:47' SQLError: #SQLExecute # (42000) 8144, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Procedure or function P_Login has too many arguments specified.

'10:58:47' Query:{?=CALL dbo.P_Login(N'asdf',N'192.168.137.1',-376751398,0,7,24,0,'2014',N'asff',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,0,?,2,?,0,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

why you always post the same trouble? your answer already on the forum, you just need to look for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You try to play it, watch it kali skills with a bug

Thank all sir for my dream

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this...

Are you using a different database?

This happened to me when I used the cleared databases from another release.

Use the databases provided.

Very nice , mind telling me where you got the .act files? Just curious

Few different places, I stole some from KDN's releases to fix a few animation errors and a few other places.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Few different places, I stole some from KDN's releases to fix a few animation errors and a few other places.

share allskillleveltable for character please.
and assassinyang from folder char/monster

if you have DN KR client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me guys i have this problem with every DN server release tried every thing i know or found it in forum
even used windows recovery many times xD
the problem is when installed the server and running it for 1st time i can create char then got DC
after that when i logged in again found no world list

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

PC static ip is 192.168.1.250
open ports TCP> 2600,3000,7000,8000,9000,12600,14300,14400,14500
UDP> 15100-15110
firewall Off and there is no antivirus xD even windows defender is disabled

this is a link for server config xml and log fils >

help me ... :*:

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Care to share?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
share allskillleveltable for character please.
and assassinyang from folder char/monster

if you have DN KR client.
@Alin1337 and Andre,

I'll upload client GameRes in a few :3c

Not sure what you all can do with it but who knows.

I've tried Lancea with the DNT's and it doesn't work btw.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Alin1337 and Andre,

I'll upload client GameRes in a few :3c

Not sure what you all can do with it but who knows.

I've tried Lancea with the DNT's and it doesn't work btw.

Lancea Not Working for this client exe.
i have trying for insert lancea..
in server to file character lancea not loaded.
and in client if i choose lancea got crashed.
so maybe must have different server...
any scout in china forum now??
for finding new release lol...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess the complete monsterai script is provided in the EternalDN Client latest update

eternal DN same to he's make manual buff for that racoon..
just official can make it work....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean dual class?If yes, that is possible by editing the database. there is a guide for that in this section. you can use both AW and LF ex skills without getting any problem

im trying database edit, by force learn and add it into quickslot. but when try to use. the skills is not active. are you edit dnt too? .
and edit act files? im trying change job code each 3rd class skill it can use but missing some Visual Effect.. How to do? :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to patch from dragonnest korea to english...??
help meee :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me guys i have this problem with every DN server release tried every thing i know or found it in forum
even used windows recovery many times xD
the problem is when installed the server and running it for 1st time i can create char then got DC
after that when i logged in again found no world list

PC static ip is 192.168.1.250
open ports TCP> 2600,3000,7000,8000,9000,12600,14300,14400,14500
UDP> 15100-15110
firewall Off and there is no antivirus xD even windows defender is disabled

this is a link for server config xml and log fils >

help me ... :*:

What OS are you using?

I had the same experience when i was Deving for Fiesta Private Servers.

If it's windows 8/8.1/10 DEV: these files won't work cause the connections for sql and stuff are different.

Reaction score
im trying database edit, by force learn and add it into quickslot. but when try to use. the skills is not active. are you edit dnt too? .
and edit act files? im trying change job code each 3rd class skill it can use but missing some Visual Effect.. How to do? :/:

I'm doing it by force too. Loo at this this thread that i made for manual job changing and mixing class. Link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean dual class?If yes, that is possible by editing the database. there is a guide for that in this section. you can use both AW and LF ex skills without getting any problem
Ok for the ex it's simple but for the actives skill ? Like half moon slash or finish attack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back