• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guide for how to add Global Drop (Lithium)

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I found out how you add global drops. Not anything fancy. Just telling you how to use it if anyone doesn't know

This is how you add
ID: 50
Continent:1
DropType:1
Item ID:2049401
Min_quantity1
Max_Quantity1
QuestID:0
Chance:500000 <=== Dropping at 50% Rate WTF!!!
Comment: Potent
Later after adding in SQL data just type !reloaddrops

By the way the Rate of chances drop are as follow
0% = 0 Obvious xD
0.5% = 5000
50% = 500000
100% = 1000000

Thanks to pauljeki and oxysoft with their help for helping me with this issue.

No idea why but I fkin love you both Paul and oxy xD

But I am still confuse what is Continent means because it is still confusing, Post it in the comment I will look at it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong section.
Plus I think it's obvious to anyone who's
serious about making a server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not sure but isn't drop_data better? Considering the fact that you can just make like a regular snail drop like 10 snail shells instead of one? Tell me if im wrong. :(

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I'm not sure but isn't drop_data better? Considering the fact that you can just make like a regular snail drop like 10 snail shells instead of one? Tell me if im wrong. :(

Actually I made all the mobs in the game to drop potential scroll. instead of going through 1 mob at the time that will waste 10 of your life =='''

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
In GMS i am sure it is a very low rate. Make it 0.25% it is around 2500 where you place it in chance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys previously before i upgraded into dedicated server this was working fine till today. When i keyed in everything exactly and !reloaddrops it doesn't drop even @ 100% drop rate - 1000000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's drop type? cuaz i think when i made it 1 the item dosent drop from all mobs..

Back