Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide for how to add Global Drop (Lithium)

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I found out how you add global drops. Not anything fancy. Just telling you how to use it if anyone doesn't know

This is how you add
ID: 50
Continent:1
DropType:1
Item ID:2049401
Min_quantity1
Max_Quantity1
QuestID:0
Chance:500000 <=== Dropping at 50% Rate WTF!!!
Comment: Potent
Later after adding in SQL data just type !reloaddrops

By the way the Rate of chances drop are as follow
0% = 0 Obvious xD
0.5% = 5000
50% = 500000
100% = 1000000

Thanks to pauljeki and oxysoft with their help for helping me with this issue.

No idea why but I fkin love you both Paul and oxy xD

But I am still confuse what is Continent means because it is still confusing, Post it in the comment I will look at it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong section.
Plus I think it's obvious to anyone who's
serious about making a server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not sure but isn't drop_data better? Considering the fact that you can just make like a regular snail drop like 10 snail shells instead of one? Tell me if im wrong. :(

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I'm not sure but isn't drop_data better? Considering the fact that you can just make like a regular snail drop like 10 snail shells instead of one? Tell me if im wrong. :(

Actually I made all the mobs in the game to drop potential scroll. instead of going through 1 mob at the time that will waste 10 of your life =='''

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
In GMS i am sure it is a very low rate. Make it 0.25% it is around 2500 where you place it in chance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys previously before i upgraded into dedicated server this was working fine till today. When i keyed in everything exactly and !reloaddrops it doesn't drop even @ 100% drop rate - 1000000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's drop type? cuaz i think when i made it 1 the item dosent drop from all mobs..

Back