Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Item Model Making (Custom Items)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Ofc you can, you can use it to w/e you want to, you just gotta know the details etc. How to do habbo stuffs such as you do PT stuffs/items, w/e.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,,

i still see ppl posting here so i though lets show some stuff i made a long time ago when i still was busy creating a own server (never finished it cause of work and time etc) but here a pic of some items i already made for it.. dont be to harsh cuz didnt work that long on these items

Greetz

SiK - [Guide]Item Model Making (Custom Items) - RaGEZONE Forums

kkk
Distorcion in itens WoW
These item had not been created and yes modified of the WoW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kkk
Distorcion in itens WoW
These item had not been created and yes modified of the WoW

Dude i think i know a lill more abou things that i did create ma self then u do...
the only thing that i use for 1 weapon is a part of a skin (from the axe-blade) so be4 u know anything for sure dont say a thing or ask it to me personally be4 posting this noncense.

Kthnxbai

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, well I've looked through these pages before, and I don't recall if the answer I need is in there or not, and I am very very tired, so could someone please help me out with a little issue I have?

How come, some of the items I try to replace with my models will not change? Such as itWS103 and itWS102?
I have tested with others, like WS204 works perfectly every time.

Thank you, and I apologize if I missed the answer in an earlier post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi jess, check if the item code exist in the game and the server, u know, normally the items are from 101 to 122 and some times to 124, the items and about the ws, from 101 to 122 are bows, from 201 to 225 are swords, so check if the code is correct, maybe u have a custom code remplacing the old one. In order to get the item working, u must have same item code in server (the complete table) and in the client, also the same name in the txt-zhoon file, with that, the item must work well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi jess, check if the item code exist in the game and the server, u know, normally the items are from 101 to 122 and some times to 124, the items and about the ws, from 101 to 122 are bows, from 201 to 225 are swords, so check if the code is correct, maybe u have a custom code remplacing the old one. In order to get the item working, u must have same item code in server (the complete table) and in the client, also the same name in the txt-zhoon file, with that, the item must work well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is very usefull.

Just wondering... Is it possible to create monsters too?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The short answer is... yes.

Of course it's not quite the same process. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K thx

Now i have a problem. I tryied to follow the guide to add a material to an armor posted some pages ago and the game logs in fine. But when i put the armor on i get DC. What I'm I doing wrong?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its about how you edited the ase file, maybe you did something wrong, you should post the Ase to let me see what you did. Remember to put the bmp file in the right place also.
You dont need to upload the file, just open with the notepad and paste in a new reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I deleted the .ase file because i got mad when i didn't work :(:

I'll try to add again later :):

Another question, where can i download the 3dwin5?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google? And perhaps you didnt set the bone meshes or something like that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to use 3dWin5. But I suspect that's because it's reliant on that .com file, x64 OS stopped supporting 16-bit DOS applications. Maybe it would work under DOSBox. Or is the version I eventually found just really really old? lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i suggest to use 3D max studio, but if u cant or just dont want, and if u cant find that program, i suggest then Wings3d.
Want a free program?, really good?, an official-free-full working-powerfull program?, well go for Blender 3D, with that program u can do entire games it self with its Motor.

When i started to moddel my first items for PT, i did with wings 3D, is ez to find, u can get tons of tutorials around the net (or youtube) and in one day u can start to build ur items, in the next day u will lern how to texturize them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are these instead of 3dWin5 Soy? As in, do you actually not need 3dWin5 if you use 3D Studio Max, Wings 3D or Blender?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it depends of wich format - mesh willyou open, 3d has a really big collection of plugins to import many mesh formats, same as Blender.
Wings 3d is a simple program to moddel, really ez to understand but cant manage alot of formats but with that you can export the mesh as an obj and use in any 3d program like max, blender, maya.

If you have a specific format to open then use the 3dwin, you can use this demo to test
(3dwin is not a 3d program, is something like a converter)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I can not create custom items anymore?

I use to be able to do it just fine!

But, not any time I try to create a new item,
as soon as I log-in, i get a stupid game.exe, and it wont stop unless I remove the .ase file and put the old .smd back.

maybe the .ase file is too big? I don't know!

help?

Back