Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think that the .exe destroy because the IP before I edit the GunzLauncher.exe only have 5 numbers whithout count the dots, and my ip have 12 numbers, and when I add more numbers in that this become inuseful. The Launcher neither have the part where in the example says the thing of update. I thanks any help that someone give me.

PD. Sorry if i write wrong but I'm Venezuelan and dont practice my english never lol.

Edit. I still try to fix the error with the launcher but other people can enter in the server. I like to fix this if anyone can help, but I edit the post first to no create a new one, and second is another problem with my server and the files here ^^, Inside the game I have the same problem that the other people, the exp says 100% and i kill 4 times a firned and still saying 100%, and other probles is than in the store dont appear the items for the quest. Please someone helpe me I want to make a good server to distributte this =(.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some 1 post dl link for the ready launcher after hex please ? my launcher make problem's when i click on him thx

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can some 1 post dl link for the ready launcher after hex please ? my launcher make problem's when i click on him thx
learn to follow what it says it's very easy to hex edit

Reaction score
Wow , Jezus im Downloading everything and now i have to hope i can understand everything cause im from holland and im not very good at english in my lessons.
But still a very nice Tut!
( i know i can't speak very fluently english O.O )

Greetz,
Dopamine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this did not help me at all, in all the files that i just downloaded (300mb) there is no GunzDB.bak file, which i need to get it running. ive tried 4 guides and i have had no luck, can someone make a guide, a noob friendly guide that has every single step with pictures, please.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
does someone have the good files gregon made in the post he said quout "This guide/tutorial, is based on the files by gregon13 in [Release]GunZ Server and Client Repack" does anyone have those files from that post??? its different in this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uh, I got a problem...
There's no server on the list when I start the game...
What can I do?
And actually there's one more thing...
When I run GunzLauncher.exe and click on "start game" button it just closes instead of really starting the game.

EDIT:
Ok, I already fixed those problems by myself ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i ve got a problem with matchserver, when i try to connect it it doesnt appear the "list" that should appear like before when i made one gunz server on xp, now i tried to remade it in my friend computer that has windows vista and it seems that it cant connect to server, cant do the auto update and i did everithing like before thats what is really pissing me off...i enter gunz and no server is there, i already edited matchserver gunzlauncher.exe and gunz.exe to run as administrator and still dont work, i even checked the firewall to see if i could add it to the exception list but they were already in the exception list, my only suspect is that port 6000 isnt open, when i tried to check if it was open or not it said that it wasnt open or that was unreachable, i tried to open it but my friend was retarded enough to not show to me his router or modem to see its name...

3 words:

I m doomed!

Reaction score
I Don't really get this part? can u explain it better with a bigger screenshot or something? =/

-Extract the file "QuestItemFIX.rar" and "ServerStatusFIX.rar, execute it and change the way "master" to "GunzDB"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You can use this tutorial that I think, to create your gunzweb.
[Tut] Make your GunZWeb+Panel]

Do you have to do this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know my password, how can I change?
I already went to security, logins, sa, properties but always an error message appears when I try to change :/
Someone please help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<< there's my error, anyone with any ideas would help, since it works on my laptop, just not on my vps.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think that the .exe destroy because the IP before I edit the GunzLauncher.exe only have 5 numbers whithout count the dots, and my ip have 12 numbers, and when I add more numbers in that this become inuseful. The Launcher neither have the part where in the example says the thing of update. I thanks any help that someone give me.

PD. Sorry if i write wrong but I'm Venezuelan and dont practice my english never lol.

Edit. I still try to fix the error with the launcher but other people can enter in the server. I like to fix this if anyone can help, but I edit the post first to no create a new one, and second is another problem with my server and the files here ^^, Inside the game I have the same problem that the other people, the exp says 100% and i kill 4 times a firned and still saying 100%, and other probles is than in the store dont appear the items for the quest. Please someone helpe me I want to make a good server to distributte this =(.

Chek this...

Jizeth said:
Change EXP (by MAXTRAXv3 )

We go to the folder "GunzServer" -> "Matchserver" -> "formula.xml"

You need to change the 3 major commands to change the "exp" and "bounty" on your server.

<FORMULA_TABLE id="NeedExpLM"> Is how much EXP you need to lvl up.

<FORMULA_TABLE id="GettingExpLM">How much exp you get for killing

<FORMULA_TABLE id="GettingBountyLM"> how much bounty you get for killing

so on GettingExpLM is i want x18 exp i do this.

Code:
<FORMULA_TABLE id="GettingExpLM">
    <LM lower="1" upper="20">1</LM>
    <LM lower="21" upper="30">18</LM>
    <LM lower="31" upper="40">18</LM>
    <LM lower="41" upper="45">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="46" upper="50">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="51" upper="55">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="56" upper="60">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="61" upper="65">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="66" upper="70">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="71" upper="75">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="76" upper="80">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="81" upper="85">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="86" upper="90">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="91" upper="95">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="96" upper="99">18.2</LM>
</FORMULA_TABLE>
save it load Gunz kill some1 and u got x18 exp =]

U problem of the shop.... download this

[*]Shop.rar

this did not help me at all, in all the files that i just downloaded (300mb) there is no GunzDB.bak file, which i need to get it running. ive tried 4 guides and i have had no luck, can someone make a guide, a noob friendly guide that has every single step with pictures, please.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-make-sever-gunz-based-server-files-632661/#post5440852

does someone have the good files gregon made in the post he said quout "This guide/tutorial, is based on the files by gregon13 in [Release]GunZ Server and Client Repack" does anyone have those files from that post??? its different in this

All these files are the originals, but in different link's. The main theme ah deleted for reasons of copyright.

I Don't really get this part? can u explain it better with a bigger screenshot or something? =/

Do you have to do this?

There are screenshots -.-" and what the Web is a tutorial to learn how to create your web gunz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already used these files,

My client crashes once I'm in the middle of the lobby/shop/ everything else.

Something is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back