• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone, can help me? what patch must i used for this GUIDE? and Client? can give me links?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a 1.35 server files, so you need top/pko client v.1.35 also...
better looking for 1.38 server files, so you can use client v.1.38 with more feature...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hii all,,I cant open my map,,says :map is not available,,,how to fix thats??? thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it mean your map not open yet... you need to activate your gameserver.exe to open your map...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg , cant belive it , sql doesnt work , sql 2000 , 2008 , im using windows 7 plox help me im fuking anoooyeeeeeeeeeeeed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me out? when i try to login it says "Discovered exceptional line error on GateServer"
why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.

Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.

Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....

Visit these forums

And ask over there. Maybe there you will find your answer. Good luck. I haven't touched top ps files since 1.6 years.
So I am not much help with guiding you with windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back