• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I didn't really know the right name for specialeventfilter=snowflake festival?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess the xp would be held inside a db file in the data.fdb, not sure which one, never looked into it. Itemset bonus would be the same, but currently afaik neither if these options are programmed to work with the db editor tool. So chances are you'll need to wait to see if munky or anyone else updates it.

Thanks for your reply. This is very sad to hear. My plan was to turn RoM more into a challenging single player experience on an offline server by tweaking stats, drops in ini's and so on and i have some great plans in mind.

One of my ideas was to cap the level at 50 and one will only be able to level to up to 55 by questing once the TT is cleared and all other Lv 50 ini's for that matter, after that one may proceed to HOTO and so on...

So thought here: Make the EXP requirement for lvl 51 unreachably high and make Snow Blake drop some insane EXP Orb.

So since i cannot change the EXP in the DB files can anybody else think of a possibility to make leveling beyond 50 ONLY possible once Snow Blake is down?

PS.: Changing the Level Cap manually in the global.ini file is NOT an option. It must be possible within the game itself when solo playing.

PPS.: If anybody wants to help me on my project then you are more than welcome and invited to give your input or work together with me on the database and balancing. Feel free to send me a PM for contact info.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only idea i can think of, is to simply set the level cap to 50, and then simply to create a lua that sets you to level 51 when you down snow blake, and then repeat in future instances. Would just create issues with levelling secondary classes. But it's just an offline server so i guess it's not such a big deal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only idea i can think of, is to simply set the level cap to 50, and then simply to create a lua that sets you to level 51 when you down snow blake, and then repeat in future instances. Would just create issues with levelling secondary classes. But it's just an offline server so i guess it's not such a big deal.

Thanks for the idea. The problem is that i dont know anything about coding and programming, how difficult is it to write such a .lua and how do you include it in the server? Is it within your capability? Also, after the lua was executed, how would one level from 51 to 55?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there really nobody who can help me on this problem here? :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all !

Im really newbie for server... (and i m french, horrible for you :D). I just bought aT110 II for seedbox and for remember my old.... crazy expense... I want to try to mount a ROM server... (yeah i lost many in this game when just out..)
Ok i follow all guide but when i try to to connec... Error with obtaining list server :s Alls ports are open and config is this for server :
Setting for internet
;---------------------------------------------------------------------

;Settting for host to allow internet client to connect in
ServerListIP_Outside = 86.252.246.200
ServerListCliPort = 21002

;offer to internet client to connect to switch
SwitchIP_Outside = 86.252.246.200
Switch_CliPort = 16401

;offer to internet client to connect to proxy
ProxyIP_Outside = 86.252.246.200
Proxy_CliPort = 16402

And for client :

[Path]
Resource=.\

[Server]
IP=86.252.246.200
Port=21002
RunewakerInsideTestServer=1
DisplayMaintainMode=1

[Debug]
SkipVersionCheck=1

[ErrorList]
PosX=234
PosY=234
Width=1440
Height=759

[ChatLog]
Chatlog=1

[Option]
Glow=1

[Locale]
Language=en

[Crash]
NeedCheck=1

Something wrong?

All ports for 21002, 16401,16402 are open entrance and out... Don't understand :s

Thanks for all

Sorry just for knowlege, i try with 192.168.1.40 before for local...

RAServermonitor leds are orange, is it ok?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all you need to get your server run properly (means get the lights to green ;) ).. and after you've done that try and open Port 80 TCP, that helped me..

also check that your router has accepted the stable IP via noip.com or what so ever..

Hope i could help you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes thanks for help. Now all lights are green and i see my server on client. But don't know why, can't connect with firewall error (i try to desactivate firewall on both pc but same error).
Another question, can you put on all zone? Just 4 zones on each ZONE take 16GB RAM... I don't know how many for all...

Thanks again

Edit : For my first question i found the solution. Local IP with NAT/PAT and ok for network ;)

But not sure to up all ZONE now :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bad news... It's work for me but my friends can't connect... Don't know why. I try to connect whith 3G key but same way. I view list server but after error firewall or internet connexion.
Do you know why?
I try differents way :

ServerListIP_Outside = 192.168.1.42

SwitchIP_Outside = 192.168.1.42
Switch_CliPort = 16401

ProxyIP_Outside = 192.168.1.42
Proxy_CliPort = 16402

why redirection port and

ServerListIP_Outside = 192.168.1.42 or external ip

SwitchIP_Outside = external ip
Switch_CliPort = 16401

ProxyIP_Outside = external ip
Proxy_CliPort = 16402

Don't know why it can't work...

Could you help me?

Really thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f886/launching-server-routers-1069517/

Did you set the runedev.ini right? try reading other threads with similar problems and ask there ;)

Really THANK YOU for help, it's finally work!!! Thank you :) Now just need to know how activate diamonds for free for friends ;) But i supposed it's in database.
But love you guy! Really... After spend lot of time to understand why, you finally solved my problems ;)
Thanks again!

Edit : and sorry for my english :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the script for mailing via SQL ;) Insert the Ingame Name of your Buddies for Playername and have fun ;)

Do me a favor and hit the Like Button (the little thumb) on the bottom left of my posts if I helped you.

And of course, no problem or Ce n'est rien de spécial ;)

USE [ROM_ImportDB]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[ImportMail]

([WorldID], [ToName], [OrgObjID], [Count], [Durable], [ImageObjectID], [Title], [Content], [Money], [Money_Account], [Money_Bonus], [GmName]) VALUES

(1, N'Playername', 0, 0, 0, 0, N'Welcome to RoM', N'Here, have some Gold', 100000000, 0, 0, N'System'),
(1, N'Playername', 0, 0, 0, 0, N'Welcome to RoM', N'Here, have some Diamonds', 0, 100000, 0, N'System'),
(1, N'Playername', 0, 0, 0, 0, N'Welcome to RoM', N'Here, have some Rubys', 0, 0, 1000, N'System');

GO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the great tutorial.

So far I thought I managed everything, but I am stuck starting the server.

When starting RA Server Monitor, the Common Account Service does not finish to start (always yellow).
The Switch Service does also not end starting phase but I guess there is a dependency from Switch service to Account service.
All other services are starting without any problem (green).
There is no log file Account.log produced.
The file Account.exe in folder c:\Runewaker\Server\Realm_01_Common\ is deleted and I can not even put it there again until PC is restarted.

When I use a CMD prompt and start "Account.exe Account.ini" from command prompt, Account service starts and Switch service is becoming green in RA Server Monitor. Account service is still displayed as Offline in RA Server Monitor.
D:\Server\Realm_01_Common>Account.exe Account.ini
Password process /
Host = 127.0.0.1:21000(5) ##Start Server## Time 04:58:54
SERVER READY IDSTR = {6EC9D721-D946-4906-AB79-5AF7B35241CB}
(2) AccountClass _AccountNet_CtoS_GSrvLogin Name=(PvE)|RoM-EN ID=1
(2) ControllerClientEvent::OnConnectFailed Code=-1

Any idea what could be wrong with Account service ?

Thank you very much.

This is my Account.ini

[BOOT]
AccountType = 0
AuroraAgentIP = 127.0.0.1
AuroraAgentPort = 35000
MaxPasswordErrorCount = 5
FreezeAccountTime = 3600
GashServerIP = "127.0.0.1"
GashServerCheckPort = 5411
GashServerLoginPort = 5412
GashServerLogoutPort = 5413
ServiceCode = 610287
ServiceRegion = EN
PlayerLoginInfoClearDay = 30
K2WebUrl = ""
K2ClientApplicationID = ""
K2WebThreadCount = 30
Acc_DBThreadCount = 3
;Server log file setting
DebugPrintLv = 1
DebugOutputLv = 2
DebugOutputFile = "Account.log"
DebugOutputField = "Log"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, trying to get my little server working... everything works for now but I have no NPC's or enemies spawned... any idea what the problem is?

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, trying to get my little server working... everything works for now but I have no NPC's or enemies spawned... any idea what the problem is?
Sounds like a problem with the GlobalDB. Does this happen on every zone you play on?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your npctables have data in(GlobalDB), it could be sql threw an error and didn't input the data.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your npctables have data in(GlobalDB), it could be sql threw an error and didn't input the data.

everything is null so doesnt look like it worked. could i just re-execute the Global DB data or schema to get the info, or should I restart the process? I remember there werent any errors when I was executing these before

Back