Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GujianOnline/Sword of Legends Online Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server_GroupID=$Server_GlobalID \
$BIN/ksluasvr --server-name=gsession --script=data/core/global_scripts/main.lua ${FS} $MODE
;;
session)
$BIN/ksluasvr --server-name=session --script=data/core/global_scripts/main.lua ${FS} $MODE --ignore-name-confict
;;
monitor)
MonitorWeb_Address=0.0.0.0:8888 \
$BIN/ksluasvr --server-name=monitor --script=data/core/monitor_scripts/main.lua ${FS} $MODE
;;
notation)
$BIN/ksluasvr --server-name=notation --script=data/core/notation_scripts/main.lua ${FS} $MODE ;; auction) $BIN/auction_svr --server-name=auction --script=data/core/ah_scripts/ah_main.lua ${FS} $MODE ;;
gauction) $BIN/ksluasvr --server-name=gauction --script=data/core/gauc_scripts/main.lua ${FS} $MODE
;;
gate)

No data found

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At least it lacks a whole folder of data, so don't waste time...

It was released by a private server, the meaning is unclear, or the complete file will be available after a while.

With such a large client, the possibility of them wanting to open servers to generate profits is very low.It should be sold exclusively in dollars.·······

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
root@tools-virtual-machine:/home/root/gjol# ./run.sh db_init
ip port range: 32768, 60999
version 30464
run program use path : bin
19:34:03 ERROR init vfs use --fs failed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suppose I'm not good enough to make it work...or files is missing...
My test is an Epic Fail xD
With the closure of SOLO on Steam would be nice to get a functional server or VM or emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone make a mirror

kljv

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found them selling this file on a forum,But I don't know if it's true

Back