Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[half-release] LaLore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since there is really no progress in this section i've decided to release some server files. They are worked on ones based on traitor's source. I found them a while back and set-up is self explanatory.

all credits to purplemadness

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice, hope there will be some progress now :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah someone needs to work on this. I like LaTale but just not the rates in it i hate grinding games.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like the system and classes but ogplanet nerfed it pretty much with the rates and I lagg there so it ain*t funny getting owned cuz of lagg :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
キャラクターローディング時にサーバーから切断される。
対処方あったら教えてください。

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is disconnect from the server at the character loading.
Please teach dealing when is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks... A friend and I are considering continuing this source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks... A friend and I are considering continuing this source.

Hi guys =), I've been playing with this source from this thread

I'm having some troubles, but I'll get through it =o. I'm gonna try to get it playable and able to be used as a fully released open source project (With Rev's like Rev01 Rev 02). If you wish to help me in any way/shape/or form. Please add me on MSN ^^ lutiankimmi@hotmail.com
If you add me for this project, please tell me whom you are xD I'm really looking forward for some help =)
:love:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesomeness im really looking forward to the fniished product. Keep up the good work =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amiria and I are making great progress! We hope to get it fully functional very soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sweet guys, im so anxious to see how it turns out.. ive been trying to keep my mind off of this but its too EXCITING!!! Keep at it guys. Keep up the good work =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a clean source from another developer. It should be farther along in the process. Movement SHOULD be there.

Any news? like is it farther along then this one...
Hope so...please finish =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back