Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[half-release] LaLore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the server written in C# or C++...I need to know so I know which one I should try learning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know how to make my password ..

pls help..!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't try to use the files if you don't know C# they're empty you can just login
So pepsi if you don't even know how to make a md5 password or disable password check don't even try because this tell you prolly dont know C#

Reaction score
ill show what mine can do if anyones intrested.. still have alot of work to do and i dont get alot of tme to work on them alot...

btw: jinxui... how are you opening up spf files to convert them to ldt files..

are you working with chinese cilent or usa client......

candyman: wasnt hard for me i logged the client side packet from my server then sniffed the ingame packets to the walking packets and there i had it.... (5mins tops)...

i have every single packet from login to lobbyserver completely customable..... (via SQL) (CONFIG.ini)

Reaction score
ill show what mine can do if anyones intrested.. still have alot of work to do and i dont get alot of tme to work on them alot...

candyman: wasnt hard for me i logged the client side packet from my server then sniffed the ingame packets to the walking packets and there i had it.... (5mins tops)...

i have every single packet from login to lobbyserver completely customable..... (via SQL) (CONFIG.ini)
Go Jonny go jonny :D im Looking Forward for our "SandBox" ;D ill help later on the Packet Sniffer part :D and

OffTopic: Done with CF Disabling And Doing it Local?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already created a MD5 password but still showing wrong password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

USA client of course though I have a private server based on the chineese client but the creator helped me change it into the USA client but I have a problem with it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back