• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello , anybody in here still dev GC server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally i complete setup server GC , but when i start main.exe GameGuard can't connecting?

How to fix it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try change your main.exe , an unprotected main can solve your problem 'cuz all GameGuard Stuff are deleted.
Your server is running season 1 db our 2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server File Season 1 and Database Season 1 to , start Server is Ok , but when start main.exe ...

ur20wDK - Hello , anybody in here still dev GC server ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't really been using Season 1 files for a long time since I am using Season 2 files and am able to connect just fine and bypass Game Guard.

Try hexing the .EXE to bypass it? Else, try to find another main.exe that has Game Guard removed. I got one that doesn't has 'Game Guard' I think..

Here, try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vy192k732qgrgp4/Server_Files.7z | Might need to Hex Edit the IP within.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't really been using Season 1 files for a long time since I am using Season 2 files and am able to connect just fine and bypass Game Guard.

Try hexing the .EXE to bypass it? Else, try to find another main.exe that has Game Guard removed. I got one that doesn't has 'Game Guard' I think..

Here, try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vy192k732qgrgp4/Server_Files.7z | Might need to Hex Edit the IP within.

Thanks but this Client use Season 1 or 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That client should be a Season 1 client if I recall. If not, post and I will try to grab a S1 client I possibly have thrown around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@iceblade : Do you have Client & Server File Season2 ? Can you share it ?:thumbup:

Back