Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello , anybody in here still dev GC server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally i complete setup server GC , but when i start main.exe GameGuard can't connecting?

How to fix it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try change your main.exe , an unprotected main can solve your problem 'cuz all GameGuard Stuff are deleted.
Your server is running season 1 db our 2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server File Season 1 and Database Season 1 to , start Server is Ok , but when start main.exe ...

ur20wDK - Hello , anybody in here still dev GC server ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't really been using Season 1 files for a long time since I am using Season 2 files and am able to connect just fine and bypass Game Guard.

Try hexing the .EXE to bypass it? Else, try to find another main.exe that has Game Guard removed. I got one that doesn't has 'Game Guard' I think..

Here, try this one: | Might need to Hex Edit the IP within.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't really been using Season 1 files for a long time since I am using Season 2 files and am able to connect just fine and bypass Game Guard.

Try hexing the .EXE to bypass it? Else, try to find another main.exe that has Game Guard removed. I got one that doesn't has 'Game Guard' I think..

Here, try this one: | Might need to Hex Edit the IP within.

Thanks but this Client use Season 1 or 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That client should be a Season 1 client if I recall. If not, post and I will try to grab a S1 client I possibly have thrown around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pQt6c3h - Hello , anybody in here still dev GC server ? - RaGEZONE Forums

hmmm . something wrong ???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@iceblade : Do you have Client & Server File Season2 ? Can you share it ?:thumbup:

Back