• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this question has been asked to death, but how do I change the menu music from the Violin Radioactive? It's good and all, but I want to change it. I've done the tutorial listed at http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/changing-sounds-main-menu-music-947802/, as well as Followed the video at . No matter what I do, I cannot seem to get it to work.

My R3D log showed this after attempting to do an RSBuild with the new music

file Data\Sounds\WarZ_Music.fsb size was changed 25221024 vs 29005088

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, i just really need an answer to this. The song is starting to get burned into my brain ;_;

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNC 2014 to new music is not Warz_music she gets Sounds.Fev

att jhou

DNC 2014 a nova música não está em Warz_music ela fica Sounds.Fev

att jhou

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

2nd result on google: "fev file open"

Before post I did a search without good results. I already have this FMOD SoundBank Generator, still with no sucess to open that .fev file.

I found this too: "The FEV/FSB are the compiled output for the game, generated from the FDP (FMOD Designer Project) file. You need to locate the FDP used to generate the FEV/FSB and import that FDP into FMOD Studio."

And that's what I'm going to do.

btw, I didn't post here cuz my internet was down.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably you mean:

FMod Designer / FMod Studio

Or just use:

Or some of the Millions of fsb extractors.

Yep, I'm downloading this FMOD Designer right now. When I get home, after school, i'll be editing. Thanks, giga!

@GigaToni I really understand what you mean. The question is, I can't open the .fev file with FMOD Designer. I saw a youtube video, I need to open a .fdp file with FMOD Designer and change the music source directory then, I can extract to replace the old.

If you know something about it, could explain to me?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
v0baIZJ - [Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source. - RaGEZONE Forums

r993N5Z - [Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source. - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the files and the editors you'll need

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, but I don't have the sound.fdp. Where did you get that? I'm using RZ:CE Src.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't. I already said: It was in the original release from Vusion. (So the creators of WarZ made it.).

And I already gave you the download of the Raw folder..

Ok, thansk. But, i'm using RZ:CE, it should be there? Cuz I never edit anything about sounds, so, i'm kind of lost here.

Upvote 0
Back