Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this question has been asked to death, but how do I change the menu music from the Violin Radioactive? It's good and all, but I want to change it. I've done the tutorial listed at http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/changing-sounds-main-menu-music-947802/, as well as Followed the video at . No matter what I do, I cannot seem to get it to work.

My R3D log showed this after attempting to do an RSBuild with the new music

file Data\Sounds\WarZ_Music.fsb size was changed 25221024 vs 29005088

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, i just really need an answer to this. The song is starting to get burned into my brain ;_;

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNC 2014 to new music is not Warz_music she gets Sounds.Fev

att jhou

DNC 2014 a nova música não está em Warz_music ela fica Sounds.Fev

att jhou

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

2nd result on google: "fev file open"

Before post I did a search without good results. I already have this FMOD SoundBank Generator, still with no sucess to open that .fev file.

I found this too: "The FEV/FSB are the compiled output for the game, generated from the FDP (FMOD Designer Project) file. You need to locate the FDP used to generate the FEV/FSB and import that FDP into FMOD Studio."

And that's what I'm going to do.

btw, I didn't post here cuz my internet was down.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably you mean:

FMod Designer / FMod Studio

Or just use:

Or some of the Millions of fsb extractors.

Yep, I'm downloading this FMOD Designer right now. When I get home, after school, i'll be editing. Thanks, giga!

@GigaToni I really understand what you mean. The question is, I can't open the .fev file with FMOD Designer. I saw a youtube video, I need to open a .fdp file with FMOD Designer and change the music source directory then, I can extract to replace the old.

If you know something about it, could explain to me?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
v0baIZJ - [Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source. - RaGEZONE Forums

r993N5Z - [Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source. - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the files and the editors you'll need

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, but I don't have the sound.fdp. Where did you get that? I'm using RZ:CE Src.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't. I already said: It was in the original release from Vusion. (So the creators of WarZ made it.).

And I already gave you the download of the Raw folder..

Ok, thansk. But, i'm using RZ:CE, it should be there? Cuz I never edit anything about sounds, so, i'm kind of lost here.

Upvote 0
Back