Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help.??? :D :D :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all sorry if you Aug Wasting time but few days I try ago configure election leader and MS ( dates) and can not do so for the SQL or do not match the name to configure Anything you have to set Y Leader election modify the dates Thank sorry for the English

Español:
hola a todos perdon si les ago Perder el tiempo pero Hace Unos días Intento configurar las elecciones de lider y las MS (las fechas) y no puedo Hacerlo Por el SQL o es que no encuentro el nombre para configurarlo Alguna cosa que tengo Que Configurar Y Las elecciones de Líder modifiquen las Fechas Gracias Lo Siento Por El ingles

Captura.PNG - help.??? :D :D :D - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all sorry if you Aug Wasting time but few days I try ago configure election leader and MS ( dates) and can not do so for the SQL or do not match the name to configure Anything you have to set Y Leader election modify the dates Thank sorry for the English

Español:
hola a todos perdon si les ago Perder el tiempo pero Hace Unos días Intento configurar las elecciones de lider y las MS (las fechas) y no puedo Hacerlo Por el SQL o es que no encuentro el nombre para configurarlo Alguna cosa que tengo Que Configurar Y Las elecciones de Líder modifiquen las Fechas Gracias Lo Siento Por El ingles

View attachment 150963

the solution was published long time ago if i was less lazy i dont have this problem

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Example i get this time for MS Week

end MS Week: 2015-04-19 23:59:59:000 (True)
NOT
end MS Week: 2015-04-19 00:00:00:000 (Fails)

Upvote 0
Back