• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] DC after login game ~5min

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djPQEvb - [Help] DC after login game ~5min - RaGEZONE Forums

got this error, it random after ~5 minitues i login game

i using file form killburne : https://forum.ragezone.com/f613/release-episode-4-2-a-993901/

my old file i got play work fine but have bug with prenium member card, i try with these file it work but have random dc after login game :*:

what i'm wrong ?

sorry if my english bad, very need help. :(:
( i try both my pc and server pc, same DC error)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
normal account log like this
Code:
Socket Closed  Client(     ip:35803) SocketType(7) |SockIdx( 214)| MaxWriteBufCounts[  23] ==> reason 5[0X000005], deletedPacketCount(0)

i change another filedserver and don't have DC :(, but my old filed got bug with prenium card ......

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not a hackshield mr.Stealth ;)
i was try and fix it without edit src
Trust me...this error is very simple than other error ^.,,.^

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Yeah, very simple. Mixing client from the OP's old client/server setup with the server from the secondary thread as posted in the original post....
Already been mentioned, the OP was mixing the two without regenerating the proper files required. -.-

PS: Why you clicked like on the correct answer and then go off on an incorrect response is beyond me.

It's a constant plague here, and seems to be rather incurable.

P.S.
Never believe anyone who says "Trust me", unless you actually trust them on a day-to-day basis.

Upvote 0
Back