Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] DC after login game ~5min

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djPQEvb - [Help] DC after login game ~5min - RaGEZONE Forums

got this error, it random after ~5 minitues i login game

i using file form killburne : https://forum.ragezone.com/f613/release-episode-4-2-a-993901/

my old file i got play work fine but have bug with prenium member card, i try with these file it work but have random dc after login game :*:

what i'm wrong ?

sorry if my english bad, very need help. :(:
( i try both my pc and server pc, same DC error)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
normal account log like this
Code:
Socket Closed  Client(     ip:35803) SocketType(7) |SockIdx( 214)| MaxWriteBufCounts[  23] ==> reason 5[0X000005], deletedPacketCount(0)

i change another filedserver and don't have DC :(, but my old filed got bug with prenium card ......

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not a hackshield mr.Stealth ;)
i was try and fix it without edit src
Trust me...this error is very simple than other error ^.,,.^

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Yeah, very simple. Mixing client from the OP's old client/server setup with the server from the secondary thread as posted in the original post....
Already been mentioned, the OP was mixing the two without regenerating the proper files required. -.-

PS: Why you clicked like on the correct answer and then go off on an incorrect response is beyond me.

It's a constant plague here, and seems to be rather incurable.

P.S.
Never believe anyone who says "Trust me", unless you actually trust them on a day-to-day basis.

Upvote 0
Back