Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

hello ragezone
im new here and i need help
how do i get default.dds located in "Data/Weapons/Scopes" to work?
i found code to this in WarZ.sln but if i try editing it, it just comes out with errors, i know some emulator used those crosshairs and it was overlapping the original crosshair, means that the default.dds file was enabled as a crosshair, and im not sure how i do that, tried everything, it comes out with errors everytime
(i dont need to replace original crosshair, just overlapping it is fine)

thank you very much guys :)

this is the code that should do something with the default.dds
QHu6C8P - [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair - RaGEZONE Forums

if there is any other code that needs to be edited or this one is wrong one, just tell me :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

If nobody wants to help, i will make a tutorial for you when i get home from school.
oh would be nice! thank you very much darkshadowm16, you are really a nice guy, im starting to like this community

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

can u share for all ? :|

Upvote 0
Back